Chapter 1:

Red's POV:
I was happily skipping home. "Ah! Finally the end of work!" I said cheerily. I looked around, it was wintertime so everyone was bundled up. I had on a knee length tan coat, red jeggings, tan boots with red fur cuffs, red gloves, and a red scarf. I smiled as I saw Vio walking out of the library. "Hey Vio!" I called from across the street. Vio looked up and waved silently. He had on a gray thin jacket, purple buttons, purple jeans, purple gloves, and a purple scarf. He fixed his glasses and crossed the street.

"Hello Red." He greeted softly.

I smiled and readjusted my scarf. "How was work?" I asked kindly.

"Good. I read another book. How about you?" He asked curiously, putting his book in his purple messenger bag.

"Great! I made a lot of cake! And ate a lot of cake!!" I declared happily, clapping my hands together.

Vio smiled and we continued our way down to the bar that was beneath our apartment. I opened the glass door that had red lights surrounding it. I saw Blue and Shadow working at the counter. "Hey Blue!! Shadow!!" I greeted merrily, running to the counter to hug Blue. Blue groaned and just patted my head.

"Hey you two, need a drink?" Shadow asked, smirking at Vio. Vio blushed and looked away, staring at his feet.

I raised a brow and shrugged, latching onto Blue's arm. "Blue! Blue! I made you a cake pop!" I declared, pulling the sweet from my coat pocket.

Vio's POV:
I saw Shadow wink at me and I turned red, staring at my feet. Stupid Shadow.. I thought crossing my arms. The truth was, Shadow and I had a one night stand a few weeks ago. It wasn't my fault though, I was drunk and he took advantage of that. Shadow rolled his eyes and went back to mixing drinks. I sighed and sat down on a bar stool. "Hey Blue, get me a shot of whiskey." I commanded with irritation in my voice.

"A please would be nice." Blue sneered as he grabbed a shot glass and poured some whiskey in it.

I snorted and placed my elbows on the table. I grabbed the drink and gulped it down, wincing as the alcohol burned my throat. Shadow smirked. "5 is the lucky number, right?" He asked, standing in front of me.

I 'tched' and gulped another shot down. "Not like its any of your business." I hissed before giving Blue 20$. I stood up and flipped my bag over my shoulder and I walked out of the bar. I didn't bother to look back, it'd only cause more heartbreak. I sighed and I climbed the stairs to the apartment. I unlocked the door and I walked inside, hanging up my clothes and snow gear. I bit my lip and tried not to cry. He only used me for my body.. I held my hands to my face and I felt hot tears stream down my cheeks. I sniffled and wiped my tears before walking into my room, which was ironically next to Shadow's. I sighed and walked to my bed before faceplanting onto it. I guess I ll just cry all day again... I let out a shaky breath and cried myself to sleep.

Shadow's POV:
I stretched my back and it cracked from being tense. "Alright Blue, I'm on my way home." I informed.

Blue grunted and waved me off as Red continued to talk to him about his day. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to our home and I saw that Vio was home. "Hey Vio! Ya home?" I asked as I slipped off my shoes. I got no answer so I walked to the Violet-clad hero's room. I knocked softly and I didn't get an answer, so I opened the door and walked in. I blushed as I saw Vio. He had on a well fitting bed shirt and short shorts, he was sleeping soundly with a body pillow hugged to his chest, part of the blanket between his legs. I gulped and walked closer, admiring the beauty's creamy legs. I sucked in a breath as I lightly touched his legs. He twitched and stretched his legs out and flipped onto his stomach. I smirked and continued to caress Vio's legs.

Vio gasped and opened his eyes. "Sh-Shadow?" He asked groggily, his face turning red.

I smirked and leaned close to him, kissing his ear. "Hello Vio," I whispered huskily.

Vio turned redder and he but his lip, but then something changed. He gasped in realization and shoved me off. "What are you doing?!" He asked, raising his voice.

I grinned. "What do you think?" I questioned him, slowly rubbing my hands slower and higher up.

He shivered and squeezed his yes shut. "Sh-Shadow.. Stop.. It.." He panted.

*****
The next morning I woke up with Vio lying on my chest. He was breathing softly and had his head tucked beneath my chin. I smirked as I looked up and down Vio's naked body. Then I noticed something, I looked closer at his wrists and saw scars and cuts not yet healed. I gasped sightly and I clenched my jaw. Why did Vio do this to himself?? I wondered, lightly kissing the cuts on his wrists. I sighed and kissed Vio's forehead before sneaking out from under his sleeping body. I covered him up with his blanket andI quickly slid on my clothes before leaving the room briskly.

What am I going to do..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HOPE YOU LIKE MY NEW STORY! LIKE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!