001

Mel is just your average teenage girl. She has been living in London for the past 8 years since her dad got a new job. It's almost summer, and her mum and dad are going to leave for a holiday very soon. They asked Melissa to come with them, but she didn't want to. She is staying at home while her brother is coming over for 5 weeks with his band mates. She never met them before so she is a bit nervous, but how hard could it be? She could just lock her self up in her room for 5 weeks. As you might see, she is kind off shy en she doesn't like to be around boys. She doesn't mind about her brother, but what could she expect from those other 3 guys? Normally she wouldn't trust other boys, but now she has to.

----------------------------------

Melissa Irwin.

'Hi My name is Melissa, but you can call me Mel. I'm just your average 15 years old teenage girl. I'm a blondie and have blue eyes. I love my eyes, It's the only thing along with my hair I do like about myself.

My dad works all the time, so I am not able to see him very often. His job pays our bills because my mum is a housewife. But who cares,my mum is the best. I couldn't imagine my life without her. And then there is my brother. Ashton. Don't start screaming! Yes, I'm Ashton from 5 seconds of summer his little sister. I haven't seen him in months because he was touring with One Direction. You think that's cool huh? Well It's not. I miss him a lot. He is the best brother I could ever imagine and I love him. So yeah, Summer is starting next friday and I'm really sad to leave my friends for the hole summer, but we will meet up very soon. Have a great summer! Love Mel'

I clicked the 'Update' button and closed my laptop. I grab my Iphone from my desk and check my twitter. 3 new followers? Some guys named Calum, Michael an Luke. I've heard these names before. Oh wait? Got it! My brother his band mates. I follow them back and check my timeline once again.

I put my phone back down after I checked the time. 9:30 already. I decide to take a warm bath. I undo my clothes and let the water flow into the bathtub. I add some soap and hop in, the warm water embracing my body. After 20 minutes I feel like the water is getting too cold. I step out of the bathtub and wrap a towel around my body as I walk back to my room. I walk over to my walk-in closet and grab an old shirt with some shorts. Perfect pajamas.

I check the time on my phone. 10:07. It's a bit too early to sleep on a saturday night, so let's check if my laptop still likes me.

I climb up in my bed with my laptop resting on my lap. I look thru some old pictures from me and Ashton when we we're little. Then my skype pops up. 'Incoming call from Ashton' I almost jump up in my bed of excitement. I answer his call and I see his head popping up. "Hey lil sisss!" He waved at me. "Hey Ashyy!" I wave back. "How are you doing?" "Could be better, last weeks of school are tiring" i answer his question. He nods. "So how about you?" I ask. "Just chilling with the boys right now. We got a day off and I thought it would be nice to talk to you." A cute smile reveals his teeth. "And how is everything going with the tour?" "We are almost done! 2 shows to go and then I'll finally be able to fly over and head back to you with the guys. Can't wait to hug and tickle my little sister like we used to" I smile at his cute behavior, my brother is a really nice guy and he would always try to protect me from stupid guys. Wait? What did he say again? "What do you mean 'with the guys'?" I ask a bit nervous. "Mum didn't tell you?" I shake my head "no" "oh well, I'm coming over for 5 weeks. But you already know that. And michael, Calum and Luke are staying with us" I make an O with my mounth. "I didn't know that" I say a bit dissapointed. "Don't act like that Mel, they are great and you'll love them I promise!" "Okay I'll have to trust you then" "Who is that Ash?" I hear someone yell and right after an asian boy shows up next to Ashton. "Hello beautiful" he says a bit flirty. Before I could say Hi back ashton hits him on his arm. "Shut up you idiot! That's my sister" "ouchhh! I'm sorry!" Then another head shows up on the other side of ashton. "Hi gorgeo- ouchh that hurts Ashton!" "Don't even go there" Aston says with a glare to the guy standing next to him. "Ashton please. I can handle this on my own!" I beg him. Then someone else comes walking in the room. "Who are you guys talking to?" The blonde guy asks. "Ashton's sister" answers the asian boy. "Hi!" I wave at the boy now standing behind Ashton. "Hello, uhm I'm Luke!" He shyly waves back. "I'm Calum by the way" the asian boy waves at me. I wave back. "And I'm Michael" The one with the colourfull hair says to the camera. I have to admit they look cute. "Wait? Are we going to live at your house for 5 weeks?" Calum asks. I nod "yep" popping the P. "Oh cool!" Michael happily shouts. "So this is 5 seconds of summer?" I ask. "Yep. That's us" Michael answers. "You didn't know us yet?" Luke asks a bit shocked. I shake my head no. "You should look us up on youtube" luke says while he winks at me. "I saw that" my brother says a bit irritated. "I will. But not now. I'm getting a bit irritated by the way my bro is acting right now" I joke.

I thinks these 5 weeks are going to be really awesome.

-------------------------

Sooooooo. What do you think?

I do have to confess. I am dutch and my english writing skills are not A level. But oh well

Vote/ comment

Xoxo