1.Happy Birthday to me!

I woke up to seagulls tapping on my window I smiled today is my 15 birthday I jumped out of bed and rush to my wardrobe. Pulling out different outfits trying to find the best one I huffed and mentally screamed but finally I found the one after a mind numbing long time.  It was a white crop top with a lacy bottom, light blue high shorts,and a light baggy green pastel throw on that had pink flowers on it. To top it all off I put on the necklace that my mother gave me when I was born a locket with a photo of me her and my dad. I laced up my brown combat boots despite being a feared pirate I still like dressing like a normal teen aged girl it helps when you want to steal from old men with hideous hormones plus it makes me blend in. I brushed through the tangled mess that I like to call my hair, and grabbed my sword and my copy of to kill a mockingbird. I then tip toed onto the deck all the crew were still asleep so I decided that it would be a good time to read my book I silently started to climb up the rope that lead up to the bird nest one of the highest points on the ship and sat and read. I must of been up there for a while because the crew were starting to do their early morning chores luckily for me no one comes up here anymore so I have this whole place for myself "IVY!!!!!!!!" I heard my father's voice bellow from below I sighed my peace has been ruined. I jumped onto the ropes and started swinging from one rope to another slowly progressing to the ground when I was close enough I jumped and did a flip landing perfectly infront of my father. "Hello dad" I greeted him while walking towards the table that held food I picked up and apple and took a big bite out of it allowing some of the juice to dribble down my chin. My dad smiled at me "happy birthday Ivy" my dad said pulling me into a bone crushing hug "thanks pops".

"Happy birthday baby girl" my dad said while handing my a gift that he hid behind his back I smiled "you know that you didn't have to get me anything" I complained he chuckled "and what do I do every year?" he mocks I rolled my eyes. I slowly started to tear open the gift from what I could tell it was in some kind of box. I smirked and ripped open the axis paper to find a beautiful jewelry box I gasped. It had a mermaid increased in gold on the latch I smiled and gently running my fingers over the box. "Open it" my dad pleaded I laughed and smiled, I slowly opened the box and to find a golden and silver mermaid necklace the golden one bigger then sliver one, lying next to it was a father and daughter bracelet. I smiled and blinked back tears "it's beautiful" I choked out I picked up the mermaid necklace and slid the jewelry box on the table I looked over at dad he grinned goofily and took it from me and pulled back my hair I felt the cold metal on my skin. After I spun around and tackled him into a hug "thank you thank you I love them" I murmured he chuckled into my hair sending vibration down my neck I jumped off him and went back over to the jewelry box and slipped on my bracelet. I looked up at him "I will never take these off" I vowed he smiled "good," he paused "the necklace was your mother's she was given it by to her mother she told me to give it to you on your 15 birthday" he told me. I smiled sadly and picked up the metal and stared down and looked at it I looked up at dad he was smiling at me sadly too I percked up "where are we going today cap?" I asked changing the subject he grinned. "To place where you will can Never grow up" he replied "NeverLand" I breathed he nodded I laughed and grabbed my jewelry box and ran into my cabin.

"Good morning Raven" Mr Sme stuttered I laughed and ruffled his hair that was covered by his red hat "morning Sme" I replied this went on with everyone in the crew. "Hay Cap" I shouted while jumping on his back he smiled and tried to shake me off his back but I clung on like a evil mermaid eating her prey. Today I was wearing black running pants that went down to my knees and a black tank top with my long black leather coat with my red bandana pushing my fringe out of my face. "Hay Ivy" he said not really looking at me he had dark circles around his eyes making him look like a racoon. "Dad have you been up all night?" I asked hopping off his back and looking him in the face he simply nodded I sighed and grabbed the nearest chair and gently pushed into the it and took the steering wheel "noo Ivy" he protested trying to get up again I pushed him back into the chair with my foot "coordinates?" I asked completely ignoring his protest he sighed and reluctantly told me.

Two hours latter dad woke up and took over the wheel I shook my head at him "you should get some more sleep" I advise he shrugged his shoulders. I walked down onto the deck "hay Raven" one of the crew mates jerred I turned and looked at one of our youngest crew members his name was Jack I think. "Yes asshole" I sassed turning to face him he smirked and drew his sword I rolled my eyes. "You want to fight?" I asked in disbelief he shrugged "you're just a weak girl who happens to be the Captain's daughter" he baited I narrowed my eyes "and you're just a shaggy no good street rat who happens to be someone that we saved I don't see your point"  I spat he growled I smirked. I unsheathed my sword "get ready to get your ass kick rookie" I taunted by this time the whole crew gathered around us I looked at dad he even has his gaze on me he winked I nodded. I turned to face the new boy we started to circle each other he made his move by trying to swipe and my left shoulder which I blocked he gave me the upper hand I kicked him in the stomach causing him to nearly drop his sword he growled at me I made the first move this time. I swung at his chest which he blocked just in time he threw my sword off him making me stumble a few steps I swiped his legs from underneath him making him fall to the ground and his rusty sword fell with a clang I kicked it away. I then pushed my sword against his throat "who's the weak one now?" I grinned at his discomfort while the crew cheered.   

The sun set in the sky colours of orange and purple danced through the darkening sky.I sighed peacefully I was silently sitting in the bird's nest trying to draw the sunset "hay Raven" my best friend Leo said while swinging his legs over the rope. I grinned "what's up Trip?" I asked smirking at his discomfort. "Why do you keep calling me that?" he whined smacking my arm playfully I laughed "so you don't forget the first time we meet,do you remember the first time we meet? you git" I said with fake sadness his face softened "of course you were fighting some old man who was trying to steal your necklace,and I thought you needed my help and when I went to save you I tripped" he said shaking his head.I laughed softly "and 2 months latter you joined the crew and we became best friends" I finished waving my hands in the air for effect."Hay Raven" he asked I hummed and looked at him "why? why? dose Captain call you Ivy? and what's your real name?" he asked nervously I sighed and closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder I stayed silent then grabbed his hand "it was my mother's name and I like her name so that's what he calls me and my real name? I ain't telling you" I whispered I could feel his breath draw in I moved my head to look at him he wore a sad look on his face "I should not have asked you that" he stated I rolled my arms and hit him upside the head "owww" he winced when I flicked him on the forehead "what is with you and abusing me? don't you know this is child abuse?" he grunted I laughed "no if child abuse means animal abuse then yes I know" I sassed he glared at me playfully. "Why did you want me to call you Raven?" he asked I sighed "what is this 20 questions?" I moaned he laughed "no?" he said but it sounded like a question rolling my eyes "because it's my middle name" I reported "so your full name is.........?" he trailed off I snorted "Quinn Raven Jones" I snapped he nodded and we fell into a comfortable silences.                        

HEY you pretty people this is my new book Captain Hook's mermaid Daughter 

*all rights go to the creators of Once Upon a Time I do not own Once Upon a Time I do Own Quinn and Leo and any other characters I make up*