IwaOi Part 7 - Are you happy

"Oy! Trashykawa! Open the door!"

Sunday morning, Iwaizumi went to get Oikawa who was still sleeping. He was knocking at Oikawa's room but he's not answering so he kicked the door open.
"Shitty...Kawa!!!!"

"Ack!!"
Oikawa's still in bed, it looks like he just woke up.
"Iwa-chan! Why are you here? And why did you broke my door?"
"Its already past 10AM you idiot! Your girlfriend's already outside!"

Oikawa burried his face under his pillow and said,
"Tell her to go home already, I'm not in the mood to go out."

"Why you little...!"

Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa out of bed. Forced him to get changed. And finally, they're ready to go to the theme park.

On their way to the theme park, they were walking side by side with their girlfriends. Iwaizumi and his girlfriend were in front, Oikawa kept staring at them while they were talking.

They arrived at the theme park. There were a lot of people. They rode various theme park rides. Iwaizumi and his girlfriend were laughing and enjoying theirselves. While Oikawa never spoke to his girlfriend beside him. His girlfriend said,
"Oikawa-san? Is there something wrong?"
"Uh, nothings wrong"
"Are you sick? Do you want some medicine?"
"Maybe I am sick,"

'But no medicine can heal my sickness right now' In his thoughts.

He can't help but look at Iwaizumi. It's like he's burrying himself in his own grave.
The person who never left despite his personality, the person who was there for him always, the person whom he sees more than a bestfriend, is now happy with someone else. He gritted his teeth and looked down.
In a place where everyone is happy, he was the only person who felt pain in his heart.

They were exhausted and decided to take a rest. They found a table, the girls decided to go to the restroom. Oikawa and Iwaizumi were left on the table.

"Oi, why aren't you talking to your girlfriend? Don't be rude"
"Iwa-chan I told you I don't wanna go"

Suddenly, Oikawa asked in a serious way,
"Iwa-chan, are you happy right now?"

Iwaizumi didn't answer, he just looked at Oikawa instead. When their eyes met,
"Iwaizumi-kun!, Oikawa-san!"

The two girls came back, Iwaizumi then said,
"So where are we going next?"
"Uhm, actually.. I want to go home now." Oikawa' girlfriend said.

Iwaizumi: "Now? But why? We haven't finished all the rides yet"
"Uhm Iwaizumi-kun, she said Oikawa-san's feeling sick so it's better for us to go home" Iwaizumi's girlfriend said.
They all agreed to go home. Oikawa and Iwaizumi left the two girls at the bus stop and they walked the way home together.

They passed by the field where they played when they were kids.
"Eh, Oikawa. Come here"
"What is it Iwa-chan?"
"You remember this place? Ahhh.. Time flies so fast!"

Oikawa looked at him and said with a serious voice,
"Hey Iwa-chan, you haven't answered my question yet.."

'Are you happy?'

Iwaizumi answered, "What kind of question is that? Of course I'm happy! You should...."

In the middle of his sentence, Oikawa looked down, closed his hands and sudden tears feel on the ground.
Iwaizumi noticed him before he can finish what he was saying.
He approached him and held his shoulders he said,

"Why are you.. crying?"