IwaOi Part 6 - First Girlfriend

'Girlfriend?'

As soon as Oikawa heard it, he can't say a word. He felt time stopped. His vision became cloudy and he felt like something was stabbing his heart. He can't move his hands or feet. He was trembling from the inside.

Iwaizumi's girlfriend bowed to him and said,
"Oikawa-san nice meeting you, uhh Iwaizumi-kun I really need to go now. See you."

Iwaizumi's girlfriend left. Oikawa and Iwaizumi kept standing there until she was out of sight. Oikawa was still in shock. Iwaizumi said,
"Oi, lets go now, we need to clean up so we could go home."

Iwaizumi left.
Oikawa, bursted into tears. He ran away, Running with his head down and tears falling on the ground. He did not care where he was going. He ran until he has no strength anymore.
After the long run, he arrived at a field. The field were He and Iwaizumi played when they were kids. Memories came back into his head.
He shouted, nobody was there. He kneeled on the ground, with his hands covering his face as he cried until his last tear.

As he came to his senses, he went home while wiping his tears.
He arrived at their house. He went to his room, as he opened the door, something slammed on his face.
"Ackk!"
"You left your bag at school after you went missing, Shittykawa."
Oikawa was shocked.
"Why are you here?"
"To bring your bag you idiot, Where did you go?"

Oikawa just made up a reason,
"My... Girlfriend needed something."
"Ditching your team mates for your girlfriend, thats something I would never do."

"Speaking of your girlfriend, why didn't you tell me Iwa-chan?"

"But you don't even tell me too? You never introduced me to any of your girlfriends, I don't even know how many you already had."

Oikawa can't complain anymore, he took the opportunity to ask about it.

"Where did you meet?"
"She's from class B, I was walking through the hallway and I saw her struggling with a pile of books she was carrying. I helped her and after that she started to greet me everyday. Until one day she confessed her feelings for me. She's really a nice person but I didn't accept it immediately. I really thinked of it until yesterday I have decided."

In Oikawa's thoughts, 'So she's nice huh, Your first girlfriend.'

Iwaizumi then stood up after telling their story,
"I'm going home now."
"Thanks for bringing my bag Iwa-chan"

As Iwaizumi was leaving, Oikawa stared at him going out the door as it closes. After the running and crying, Oikawa had no energy left. He fell asleep immediately.

The next day, while it was lunch break. Oikawa was looking out the window. He saw Iwaizumi with his girlfriend, having a conversation. Iwaizumi was laughing, Oikawa saw how happy Iwaizumi was.

Even if Iwaizumi is always with his girlfriend, he always goes home with Oikawa.
"Iwa-chan, whats that?"
"A bento, she made it for me."

Oikawa just stared at it silently. Iwaizumi suddenly said,
"By the way Trashykawa, she said we should go on a double date. Bring your girlfriend with you. Let's go to the theme park on Sunday."

'Theme park?'

'Double.... Date?'