IwaOi Part 4 - Girlfriend

Oikawa and Iwaizumi continued to live their usual highschool life together. In Oikawa's mind, these are just normal days. But despite being just a normal day, he doesn't want these days to end. He want's forever to be like this. As long as he's with Iwaizumi, he never wants to change.

Lunch break. He was walking through the hallway to get some juice at the vending machine. As he was passing by, he noticed two persons alone on the corner. It was Iwaizumi, talking to a girl Oikawa doesn't know. It seems that they were talking about some serious matter. Oikawa somewhat felt something in his heart. He felt heavy and went back to class.

Iwaizumi really did become famous in the campus. Many girls watch their volleyball practice just to cheer for him and Oikawa. Nothing was new for Oikawa, he had a lot of girlfriends in the past. But everything was new to Iwaizumi. Oikawa never did see this coming, he's not used to Iwaizumi being surrounded by a lot of girls.

Oikawa became frustrated, he never did know what to do. Iwaizumi's attention was being taken away from him. He also kept thinking who was that girl Iwaizumi was talking to. Many questions popped in his head. But knowing all of that, Oikawa kept silent about it. On their voleyball practices, he kept his cool around Iwaizumi. But he gets distracted about it often.

Iwaizumi said, "Hey what's with that toss? It was too high."
O: "Oh sorry.."
I: "What were you thinking just now?"
O: "Eh!? Nothing Iwa-chan! Maybe your just not good enough thats why you can't reach my tosses"

Iwaizumi threw a ball at his face, "Ackkk!!"

After practice, Iwaizumi talked to Oikawa in the club room.
"Oy! Trashykawa! Whats gotten into you today?"
"Eh.. Nothing, I'm just really tired Iwa-chan"
"Maybe you stayed up late again? Uhh, by the way. I won't be coming home with you today. I got to stop by somewhere."

Oikawa just looked at him as Iwaizumi was leaving the room. He was shocked. He then remembered the girl he was talking to. He thought maybe they were dating.
Oikawa felt sad, 'Why won't Iwa-chan tell me anything?'

Oikawa went home alone. He entered his room, threw his bag on the floor. Jumped in his bed facing down. He has a lot in his mind. He was thinking about Iwaizumi.
As his eyes turned red and blurry, tears came. His heart was aching like its being torn. After hours of it. He then fell asleep in his wet pillow.

A week has passed. Iwaizumi sometimes doesn't go home with Oikawa, but sometimes he does. On a day they are going home together, Oikawa was holding a bento. (Packed home-made food)

Iwaizumi said, "Shittykawa, where did that bento came from?"
O: "Eh, its from my girlfriend"
I: "The girl from class C?"
O: "No, we broke up three days ago"
I: "Woah that was fast"

Then out of the blue, Iwaizumi suddenly said.
"Lucky! Damn, I need a girlfriend"

Oikawa stopped walking. He felt like his heart somehow stopped. After hearing those words his world became dark. But he's trying to keep himself together because he's with Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi got further from Oikawa, but he noticed he was far away so he looked at his back and yelled,
"Oy! Shittykawa! What're you doing? Hurry up I wanna go home already!"

As both of them got home, Iwaizumi in his room sat on the floor while thinking,

'Man, so he got himself another girlfriend. I guess I need one too, so i can keep myself from thinking of him anymore.'