Back to Normal

"Thanks guys really." Dean gushed." Since I'm not a demon anymore can I hold the baby?"

"That's if Cas will let you." Genevieve laughed.

Cas sighed dramatically before carefully handing the baby to Dean.

"She's so beautiful." Dean smiled." What's her name?"

"It's Caela." Genevieve answered running her hand over Caela's soft cheek.

"It's perfect. She's perfect."

"Genevieve. Can I talk to you about something in the kitchen really quick?" Cas asked.

"Of course dear." Genevieve answered letting him lead her to the kitchen.

"I know this is very human but I want to know what your doing for the rest of your life and if I can spend it with you and Caela as a family?"

Genevieve laughed; tears streaming down her face as Cas pulled a ring out of his trench coat.

"Of course." She smiled.

The boys cheered ease dropping on the conversation. Cas kissed Genevieve passionately after putting the ring on her finger.

"I love you." She whispered happily.

Caela's third birthday

"Mommy uncles trying to eat the pie again." Caela called.

"Dean Winchester what did I tell you?" Genevieve asked smacking his hand away.

"Fine I'll just go steal my niece and put on her clothes for the day." Dean said grabbing little Samantha. " Sammy get the birthday girl."

Caela and Samantha ran away giggling but we're quickly swooped up and thrown over their uncles shoulders. Genevieve sighed smiling.

"I think we did good." Cas said.

He wrapped his arms around her waist kissing Genevieve's temple.

"I do too." Genevieve agreed.

Unfortunately this is the last chapter of this story. I really hoped you all enjoyed it.