Army

Angels showed up to the bunker in twos or threes. Genevieve pressed her forehead to each and every angels to ensure they were not Metatron spies. Memories and words filtered through her head as she checked them.

"Welcome my brothers and sisters." Genevieve greeted." My name is Genevieve. I was created by God. I grew up with the archangels but because of their greed for power I went into hiding. I've come out of hiding now because you need me. I will lead you against Metatron. "

Castiel stared in awe at her. She was beautiful. Powerful. Angels murmured to each other below.

"We will follow you." Their voices called out one by one.

"My house is now yours my family." Genevieve said.

Genevieve looked over at Cas and smiled. She held her hand out for him to take. Cas pulled her into a hug resting his head in the crook of her neck.

"I love you." Cas whispered against Genevieve's neck.

"I love you more." Genevieve smiled.

"I love you most."

Cas cupped Genevieve's face pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

Time skip (if you have an easy stomach or don't like violence skip this next part.)

Genevieve cut the angels throat open. His grace ghosted between her lips.

"Fighting with a baby on the way. Can't say I'm not surprised." Metatron said from behind.

"You've lost Metatron." Genevieve said.

"On the contrary I haven't."

Turning around Genevieve found a bloody and beaten Dean. Metatron smiled at her before slowly plunging a knife into Dean's chest.

"Metatron." Genevieve yelled lunging at him.

Genevieve threw Metatron against the brick wall as Sam rocked his brother in his arms crying. Genevieve disappeared with Metatron.

You can read again

"Your going to be in here a long time." She said closing Metatron in a prison cell in heaven.

Genevieve looked down at Sam crying before disappearing.