Chapter 1

Allie's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.
My alarm blared in my ear, screaming at me to wake up.
"Ugh" I groaned, as I sat up in my bed, swinging my feet over the side. I swear, highschool was going to be the death of me. I got out of my warm inviting bed, as I was mentally preparing myself for the cruel uninviting world. I walked out of my room, heading to the bathroom. As I was wandering through the hallway, I walked past my younger sister's door, banging on it twice to tell her to wake up.  I got into the bathroom and did my business and then continuing back to my room to change. I changed in to some jean shorts and a T-shirt with a picture of a wolf on it. How ironic.

My entire family are werewolves, myself included. We lived in a normal sized pack, called the Titan pack. My father used to be the alpha, but now passed the role down to my older brother Mason.  It was an understatement to say that people were scared of me. Basically everyone at my school, werewolf or not, was afraid of me. I was tough, and I wasn't afraid to rough someone up if they pissed me off. You could say it is abuse of my alpha powers, but I just think it is an extra bonus besides my overall intimidating personality.

After changing, I headed downstairs. I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl, before heading to the front door of the pack house, where my friends and I usually met. My friend group consisted of my sister, Gracelin, and my friends Elisa, Grayson, Jeremy, and Jacob.  I slipped on my combat boots, and we walked to Elwood High school, the high school where most pack teenagers went.

As we arrived, I breathed in the smell of cheap perfume, pencil shavings, and fear as I walked down the hallway. Finals were today, making fear the most prominent stench in the school. Curse my werewolf smelling. Even though I may be tough, I still maintain my good grades, and so I actually studied for finals.

 I walked into the classroom, I sat down in my chair. A guy next to me looked over at me with a smirk on his face. I knew what was coming. He was going to try to flirt with me, but yet again, he was going to fail.
"Hey beautiful, how you doing?" He asked me cockily.

"I would be better if you left me alone", I replied back, an even bigger smirk growing on my face.

"Aw, baby don't be so cold," he whined, getting closer to me.

"Look, I'm sorry you are so desperate to get a girlfriend, but I don't want your lame affection, so why don't you find some other girl to fall for your cheap tricks."

The whole class oohed, and I just sat staring at him with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Whatever, (insert insult here)" he fired back. He couldn't even find a decent comeback. how sad. Oh well. I'll pummel him anyway. This little butthole was going to pay.

"Well would a (insert insult here) be able to do this?" I asked as I quickly stood up, sweeping my leg around and knocking him off his feet. He fell on his back as I leaned down and stared into his fearful eyes.

Don't you ever call me a (insert insult here) again" I growled in his face.
Nobody messes with me.
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Well there you guys go, the first chapter of my book. I hope you guys enjoy! The next chapter should be up soon.
~Aly😊❤