"Yeah, that's true," there was silence for a few moments, "Then Kako and I can experience a public school!" he exclaimed with a smirk.

I giggled, "Yeah, but you two would be going to middle school together. I go to high school," I pointed out, "Plus you won't be in the same grade," I continued.

"Whaaat?? Why nooot?" he whined.

I giggled, "Well, because I'm 15, Kako is 13, and you, Hisahito, are 12. People of different ages are put into different grades," I explained to him.

"Ohh..." He said disappointedly. "So, what grade are all of us in?" his face lit up a little bit as he asked.

I smiled, "I'm a second year in high school. You will be in 7th grade and Kako will be in 8th grade I believe!"

A/N: A second year student in high school is in 11th grade I think since elementary actually goes up to 5th I believe. Then 6th-9th is junior high. 10th-12th is high school I'm pretty sure. Idk honestly...

"Oh, I see. At least I'll be going to the same school as you, right?" he asked cheerily.

"Well, in a way. The school is divided in a way that one end of the school is for junior high school students and the other half is for high school students."

"Oh, I see," Hisahito said both happily, but also sadly.

Suddenly, I started to hear sirens wailing from a little ways away. I started rushing down the stairs all the way to the ground floor. When I got to the bottom, I noticed that everyone was following me.

Just as everyone finally made it down the stairs, the ambulance was right around the corner. I rushed to the little concrete railing thing and jumped over it, almost landing in a pool of blood.

I felt sick just looking at the lifeless body. Just then, the paramedics came filing out of the ambulance, carrying a stretcher behind them. The sirens were still wailing.

"Ma'am, could you please tell us what happened?" a young man asked. He was holding a red plastic clipboard that has a white cross in the middle.

"I tried to stop him..." I started tearing up, "He tried to kill me and I know he was after my little brother and sister. I let him go, but he went down a floor and jumped!" I explained quickly so I could talk without my voice cracking all over the place.

"Thank you Ma'am, do you know what his name is?" he asked once he finished writing down everything I said.

I wiped away a tear and froze. I looked up at him slowly, "Umm. No, I don't. I'm sorry," I replied nervously.

'Thank God he's in a disguise...' I thought in relief.

A/N: If you didn't catch on before, a member of the royal family can't just go around in some fancy kimono and a crown or something. They have to be in disguise so they don't have paparazzi all up in their face every second of the day.

"It's no problem, thank you Miss!" I hurried back to the ambulance where the others carried in my uncle's body.

A young woman came up to me with a melancholy look, "I'm sorry Ma'am. The young man is no longer with us, he didn't die from the impact it looks like, he died from the loss of blood," she bowed formally and turned to hurriedly join the others in the ambulance.

I only stood there, staring at the drying pool of blood. Sora walked in front of me and wrapped his arms around me. He gently kissed my forehead.

A few hours later at Mina and Sora's apartment

"Alight, so Kako, you want light brown highlights and Hisahito, you want blond hair with light brown highlights?" I was about to walk out the door to run to Wallmart.

"Correct, sis!" Kako and Hisahito replied in unison.

I jogged to Walmart and rushed to the hair dye isle. I picked out a nice light brown and two boxes of blond since I needed my hair to be dyed again anyways. I payed for the hair dye and hurried back to the apartment.

Earlier, it was decided that Kako would sleep in a room with me while Sora and Hisahito would share the game room where they have a couch and futons.

"All right! Time to dye some hair!" I exclaimed when I walked into the apartment, carrying a plastic bag in my hand.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yeah, umm... Actually, Princess Mako is currently 24, Princess Kako is 21, and Prince Hisahito is 9. I didn't want Hisahito to be like 1 year old, so I made their ages closer together.

Tell me what you like of my book so far! And please tell me if you have any ideas on what you think should be an upcoming ark! It will be greatly appreciated and I will give you credit for the idea!!

Well, I hope you liked this chapter and I'll try to update again soon! Sorry I haven't updated OHSHC like I said, I have total writer's block... T_T

~Sara

1/21/2016
Edited: 3/9/2016