Meeting Him (1)

Your.pov

One day you were walking to the beach. You were walking and you were on your phone. You didn't pay close attention to were you were walking, so you trip on someone and you both fell on the ground. You get up. You: OMG I'm so sorry!! Then you realized that you triped over the one and only Markiplier.

Then you helped mark get up. Mark: that's ok it happens. * you started to blush a little*
Mark: so what are you doing at the beach this late??

You: I like to walk around to get fresh air y'know.

Mark: I do that to after when I'm done recording a video for my YouTube channel.

You: wow that is cool.

Mark: so do you want to get something?

You: sure that sounds great!!
*mark what's to get something with me like omg I cant wait*

Mark: what do you want to get???

You: umm anything is fine.

Mark: do you want ice cream??

You: no, duh yes I love ice cream!!!
*mark chuckles*

You and mark walked to the ice cream place witch was 5 mins away. You and mark keeped walking until he saw your shirt.
Mark: so your a fan?? *he smirks*

You: yes I'm a huge fan!

Mark: ooo really? how huge?

You: really huge.

Then you and mark got to the ice cream place and he got you ice cream. After you got your favorite flavor of ice cream he sat down next to you.

Mark: so what is your name??

You: my name is (y/n) , (y/n) (y/l/n).

Mark: wow that is a beautiful name you have. *smiles at you*

*did he just called my name beautiful* *you look at mark *
You: Thanks mark!

* 10 mins later*

You and mark are done eating ice cream. You have to go home to go to your friends house cause she wants to hang out. And mark has to go home cause he has to do some recording.

Mark: here is my number if you want anything or do anything.

*you look at him and blush*

You: here is my number. *you gave home your number*

Then you to hugged, he hugged tightly and you hugged tightly back.

Mark: I had really fun with you (y/n)

You: I had fun with you to mark.

You both smile at eachother and hugged one more time and then you to went separate ways....

*you blush of how tightly he hugged you* then you got ready to go to your friends house.