"No, it's not. I'm gonna wing it." I said.

"That's it? You're gonna wing it? I hope she breaks up with your dumb ass." She said.

"Why? So, you can have me?" I said. She rolled her eyes. Arielle, and Ashlee walked through the the door.

"Do y'all know how to knock?" I asked. They both ignored me.

"We're through with work until August twenty second. I can finally sleep in." Arielle said.

"I don't ever want to go back to work." Ashlee said. Jordan burst through the door, and ran to my bed.

"I don't have to go back to work ever!" Jordan shouted.

"Hold up, what?" I asked.

"Fam, I'm never going back to work. They let me go with pay for the next year." He said.

"WHAT?!" We all screamed. He nodded, smiling.

"Lucky." Arielle whined.

"I'm home!" Kalin shouted.

"How was the anniversary?" Zendaya asked. He blushed, and sat down.

"He took me to the movies, then he took me to dinner, and the best surprise was this." He said. He put up his ring finger.

"Is that an engagement ring?!" Jordan said, freaking out.

"No! It's a promise ring." He said.

"Awe, that's so cute." Arielle said.

"Yeah, are you gonna get one for Naya?" Ashlee asked. Arielle glared at her.

"Y'all know Thomas's birthday is in like eight days." Normani said.

"Oh shit, I didn't get him anything." Jordan said. We all agreed.

"We should do something big. He's turning ten." I said.

"I thought he was ten." Arielle said.

"I thought his grown ass was thirteen." Kalin said.

"We're horrible siblings." Ashlee said. I grabbed my phone, and called Nicki.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just watching movies with Meek." She said.

"Cool. So, I was wondering if you happen to have Rihanna's number." I said. She gasped into the phone.

"You call me for the first time in a month, and you want Rihanna's number? I'm hurt." She said. I laughed.

"No, it's not like that. My little brother's birthday is next Wednesday, and I didn't get him a present, and neither did the rest of my siblings." I said.

"Well, I do have her number. I'll text it to you." She said. I jumped up.

"Okay, cool. Bye, Nicki." I said.

"Bye, Y/N." She said. I turned to everyone.

"I'm gonna get Rihanna's number." I said.

"Hold up, how do you have Nicki Minaj's number?" Kalin asked.

"From Mani's birthday party. I'm doing a collaboration with a bunch of people." I said. They all whined.

"That's not fair." Normani said.

"Yes it is." I said. I looked at my phone. Nicki texted me Rihanna's number. I dialed the number.

"Hello?" Rihanna asked, in her thick accent. I freaked out for a moment.

"Uh, hey. This is Rihanna, right?" I asked.

"Yes, it is. Who is this?" She asked.

"I'm Y/N Hamilton. Nicki Minaj just gave me your number." I said.

"Oh, I know who you are! I listen to all your songs. But, why did you call me?" She asked.

"Um, I was wondering if you were, uh, doing anything next Wednesday." I said.

"Nope." She said.

"Great. My little brother is turning ten, and he loves you a lot. So, I wanted to know if you wanted to come here, and see him." I said.

"Of course, I'll be there at twelve on Wednesday." She said.

"You know where I live?" I asked.

"No. I'll ask Nicki where you live." She said.

"Okay. Call me if you wanna know anything else." I said.

"Bye, Y/N." She said.

"Bye, Rihanna." I said. I threw my phone across the room.

"I just had a conversation with Robyn Rihanna Fenty. I'm gonna cry." I said.

"We know you will." They said.

"Wait, did you guys know Y/N is gonna get killed tomorrow?" Zendaya said.

"Why?" Jordan asked.

"Because her dumbass pretended like she didn't know it was Dinah's birthday tomorrow." Normani said.

"Ooh, Dinah's gonna kill you." Kalin said.

"No she won't." I said.

"She's gonna give you a poly beat down." Normani said.

"What's a poly beat down?" I asked.

"The thing Masi did right before he shot your ass." Ashlee said.

"I might die then." I said.

"You'll be okay." Kalin said.

"Hopefully." Arielle said.

"Trust me, guys. It will work out." I said.

--------------------------------------------
A/N

I really hope it snows because I do NOT want to go to school. Happy tenth anniversary to High School Musical. 🎉