chapter 18

It was a couple of days later and Max and Phoebe where downstairs in Max's room and practicing their telekinesis. They looked at each other and Max whispered, " You look really pretty." Phoebe starts blushing really hard and says, "Thank you baby." Max walks up to Phoebe and wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her gently on the lips, the kissed deepened then they heard their Mom and Dad walking down the stairs. They pull away quickly and Phoebe starts yelling at Max to make it seem as if they were down their fighting. "Max I'm so tired of you taking my stuff. If you're gonna keep acting this way I'm not going to tutor you anymore that important math quiz you have next week, like you know they one that tells you if you pass the 11th grade or not?" Phoebe says to Max with a stern look on her face. "You wouldn't dare." Max says to Phoebe going along with the plan. Phoebe jumps back in and says, " watch me." She turns around and runs up the stairs past her parents and goes straight to her room. 

Later that evening Max walks up to Phoebe's room and knocks on the door. "come in!" Phoebe says. Max walks in and he could instantly tell Phoebe got super happy. "Hey baby." Max whispers so Billy and Nora wont hear him. "Hey my love! Wanna get outta here and go get some icecream?" Phoebe says. "Yes!!" They walked out of Phoebe's room and went downstairs and told their parents they made up and were going to get icecream. Phoebe heads to the car thinking that Max was behind her. She gets in the car and notices that Max wasnt with her. She pulls out her phone ready to text him when she sees him walking out of the house. "What were you doing baby?" Phoebe asks him. "Getting my wallet. Do you think im gonna let you pay silly goose." Max replies back to her. " oh im paying for us." Phoebe says. Max looks at her all puzzled and then says back, " oh trust me you are most certianlly not." Max starts the car and they start heading to get their ice-cream. It gets silent in the car for a minute and then Phoebe turns to max and leans over and kisses his cheek. "Max.. can i ask you something.." She says in a soft tone as if shes nervous to ask him. He smiles replying to the soft kiss she placed on his cheek then glances at her and grabs her hand, " you can ask me anything my love." Phoebe looks at him and whispers, " do you love me?" He pulls over the car and puts it in park and turns and faces her. " I do love you more than I love myself most of the time." Phoebe smiles at him and he leans forward and kisses her. " I love you Phoebe."