Have Billy and Nora found out

After that night of mones  and groans they got up and gone out of there tent Billy and Nora were standing in front of them.  Max and Phoebe  at the same time said do you 2 need something. Billy and Nora both answered no, and they walked off. Max and Phoebe looked at each other in shock. Max broke the silence and shock he said in a whispered tone to Phoebe did Billy and Nora no that they were a couple? Through that day Max and Phoebe avoided each other in spite of their relationship.   At 2:00 barb said I am going to split you all into groups of 2 and you guys can go where ever your heart desires. So here are the groups  Billy and Nora, Max and Phoebe, dad and I barb said, but here's the rule you cant go where someone else is so take this  for example if dad and I are in the lake Max and Phoebe cant go to the lake ,  got it. Everyone said yes and they went to there family partners and everyone left for a fun day.  Max asked Phoebe what she wanted to do, she said how about we walk around for a few, away from everyone. Max agreed and they started walking and when they were far away from where the family was Max stopped and asked Phoebe do you think that Billy and Nora know about us ????