is that what I think it is

Max and Phoebe where on their way back to the camp site when Phoebe sees  someone that she's never seen before it was this lady with grey hair just looking at Max and I so I pointed to the lady and Max looked at her and he immediately said RUN!!!!! so he grabbed me by the hand and ran as fast as he could with me holding his hand. We got back to our tent and he said get in fast in a very whispered tone from all of the running. Max and Phoebe were both in the tent when Phoebe asked why did you tell me to run? Max answered that lady, you don't remember she was the girl who worked at that restaurant when we were 13 she was the one who tried to exploit our super powers. Phoebe said oh yah and she said I will be back trying to find your secret. After a few seconds of silence  they  saw a large figure and we sat there holding hands when we heard her speak we new exactly what her name was it was miss Wong they did not know what to do so they just sat there motionless and speechless while the Wong looked  around their campsite looking for the 2 teenagers. Then all of a sudden the figure was gone Max looked around inside of the tent to see if there was any shadows and there wasn't but to make sure nobody was there they both waited there till Billy and Nora Mom and Dad got back so they would be safe from the old lady Wong who was actually pretty old she is 76 and yet she looks no younger the 96 max said in a funny tone. Phoebe gave Max a little nudge   saying that's not nice.