chapter 16

Hey Guys this chapter is going to have some dirtiness in it so ENJOY!!!!

After Miss Wong left, Max told Phoebe that  he loved her and Phoebe said, " I love you more"  then Max said," I love you most". Max picked Phoebe up sat her on his lap and started kissing her intensely and passionately by that time Phoebe was moaning loudly, Max than said, "save that thought" he then unzipped the tent to make sure Billy and Nora and most importantly MOM and DAD were not there!!!! So Max zipped the tent and Max said, " where were we" O YAH!!! He picked Phoebe and started kissing her neck and she moaned really loud. Phoebe took off Maxes shirt and through it to the side not wanting to brake the magnificent kiss. Max than to off Phoebe's shirt then Phoebe took Maxes pants off of him and Max did the same with phoebe until Max and Phoebe were having it max was on top and he was thrusting in Phoebe really hard. Phoebe on the bottom moaning Maxes name and then all of a sudden Max heard Billy and Nora, Max quickly got out of phoebe put his shirt, underwear, and pants back on then he through Phoebes shirt to her and he  said, "hurry put your clothes on" quietly. Phoebe started to put her clothes on and while she did it she asked max, " why am I putting my clothes on" max then said very quietly," Billy and Nora are out there". Phoebe then had her underwear, bra and pants on and she said, "o shit". Luckily right before  Billy and Nora unzipped their tent Phoebe got her shirt on and Billy and Nora said," what are you doing in your tent guys, its pretty out today you people".