All Cadets Are Brats

Levi's POV

"Uh, C-corporal s-sir?" a quiet voice squeaked from behind me.

I turned on my heel sharply and glared at the maggot. "Yes, Cadet Kalista?"

The girl gulped. I don't know why, exactly. I can't hurt her. Hanji would flip. I don't need that bat-shit crazy woman on my back anymore than she already is.

"Have you seen (y/n)?" her voice grew stronger. Maybe she realized that she was invincible.

"No, I have not." I replied calmly.

"Are you sure? She was last seen heading to your quarters. Three days ago."

Tch. How annoying of her.

"I already told the Commander that she left, and I do not know what happened after. She should have gone to her room. Your room."

The bratty child looked me up and down.

"You know what, Corporal? I didn't believe you. Good thing, too, because you just contradicted yourself! Hanji said that eyebrows—I mean, Erwin—had been told by you that she was supposed to get more ink for your feather pen, but never came back."

I hissed. Shit. I didn't notice my mistake. She was right, there was a flaw in my stories now.

"You kidnapped (y/n)..." her blue eyes widened. She quickly turned and raced down the hallway.

I sighed. "What a bother,"

I took after her. She noticed, and spun around, swinging her leg toward my head. I easily caught it.

"Oh, cadet, you should know better than that." I purred.

The young soldier struggled to get out of my grip, but I twisted her leg, and down she went.

"Get off! Hanji!" she screamed.

I narrowed my eyes and wrapped one of my hands around her throat. (y/n)'s friend choked.

"Have you told four eyes that you were coming to see me?" I asked in a deadly serious voice.

Her hands trying to resist my own, she coughed out a pathetic "No!"

I hesitated. I could kill her, but Hanji would be furious and set out to find the culprit. She's crazy, but she's a genius. She would know it was me.

"Good," I chuckled.

The cadet began squirming harder than before, but it was no use. I pressed harder on her throat, and eventually she stopped shaking.

No, I didn't kill her. But I can't just let her run, now can I?

I threw the girl over my shoulder and snuck out of the building.

"You shouldn't be on a first name basis with your superiors, either," I smirked to myself and jostled her limp form.

* * *

"Ack," I whimpered as I felt my throat. I could barely speak.

Levi! I jolted upward, but I ended up just injuring myself—I was bound to a wooden pole. Was it...a tiki?

"Oh, Wall Maria, where am I?" I winced. Okay, talking was bad.

"Kalista?" someone piped up.

(e/c) eyes gleamed in the darkness like a cat's.

I felt my heart drop. "(y/n)?"

[A/N]: Sorry there isn't much interaction with you readers, this was to build up and help set the plot and few final parts into place. I again apologize for not updating sooner! hope you enjoyed