Chapter 6: Wedding Time

A month later, Nathan and I started to plan our wedding with the help of a famous wedding planner! The first we planned was out wedding party. We decided 5 people on each party. So, Nathan chose Jay as his Best Man and the other boys of The Wanted in his party. He even threw my brother Josh in there! I chose Lauren and my maid of honour and made Kelsey, Nareesha, Jessica (Nathan’s sister) and Ms. Wilson as my party. Ms. Wilson was never really like a teacher to me, she acted more like a sister to me so when I heard she wanted to be in my wedding party, I couldn’t say no! We decided the venue would be in a really nice convention hall in his home town Gloucester and then have the reception in another room at the hall. Nathan had his tux picked out thanks to the help of Max and I had my dress thanks to Ms. Wilson, Kelsey, Nareesha and Lauren! We had about 250 people, including famous people, coming to the wedding, kind of small but, that’s the way we wanted it! Nathan and I picked out our wedding bands and our colours for everything soon after everything else. When everything else was finished, we started planning the honey moon and bachelor/bachelorette party. We decided to go Ibiza!

2 days before our wedding, we all flew out to Ibiza for our parties. We stayed clean and alcohol free the first night but then, when it was the night before the wedding, it got a little messy! Nathan and the boys went to a club and there was apparently some really fit stripers in it. I wasn’t worried, not about Nathan anyway, everyone else, I was the slightest bit worried about them! The girls and I also went to a club and there were some pretty hot male stripers in there too! When they found out what I was there for, the got the shots going and the alcohol flew quicker then a plane could ever fly! Lauren, Ms. Wilson (Katie) and I were drunk after 3 minutes of being in there. It felt good to be honest! I remember getting on stage with one of the men and doing a bit of dirty dancing and then getting more shots down me. I remember trying to walk down the street but, I don’t actually remember getting home.

Katie: Wake up, we got to go home!!!

Me: Ok, ok, I’m up!

Katie: C’mon Ms. Bride To Be!

We all got dressed and then flew back home. On the plane, Kelsey showed me some pictures of last night and I laughed at everything. No matter what the picture was or who it was with, we had our tongues sticking out! It was really funny! When we got home, Nathan came over to me.

Nathan: Just go to the home, we’ll take everything to the car. Get a cab; we’ll drop it off at your house.

Me: Ok babe, I love you.

Nathan: Love you too.

The girls and I raced off to find a cab and found one in no time. We drove to my house which actually far from the airport so I was lucky. We got to my house and as we walked in, a hair dresser and a make up artist joined us. I had a shower while all the other girls got their make up done. That’s what happens when everyone wakes you up last right before going to get on a flight when they’ve already had showers. I dried off and got some sweat pants and a tank top on and the hair girl blew my hair dry and then began curling it. She then pinned it into a really nice, neat bun that sat right on the back of my head. She stuck it together with diamond gem pins and then I ran over to my make up ladies did my nails and make up. It was a pretty natural look, black eye liner and foundation with some red lipstick and mascara. My nails were just plain old French Nails with a little swirl in the corner. The girls were already into their dresses and were waiting for me to get mine on. They’re dresses looked great! They were red, strapless, sat just above the knee, silk dresses that had a white stash with black beading.

Lauren: Are you alright?

Me: I’m scared.

Katie: About what?