"Jay?", he cried out. "Jay I want my boy back!", He said as he dropped to his knees. He went quiet as she talked to him. God I wish I knew what she was telling him. Liams phone rang then as well. I heard him say Maura. It was Nialls mum. The rest of us stood there patiently waiting to see what they had said. Us girls holding onto each others hands. Robin behind me with his arms around my waist. I could feel his body shaking and hear him sniffle from time to time. Gem and Harry may not be his real kids, but by damned he loves them as if they are. And him seeing Harry like this gets to him like it gets to me. Pretty soon we see them hang up their phones and toss them onto the floor as they knelt on the floor and just clung to each other. Crying uncontrollably. Alex then told us to set down. Her wiping her eyes as she turned towards the couch. As she started talking Liam and Harry came over and sat by us. Them still crying but not as hard.

"Okay", She began. "Flight 180 was their flight and yes it did crash but-"

"What are you trying to say, Alex?", I asked her cutting her off.

"Well, mum, if you let her finish she may tell us", Gem said with a slight grin on her face. Alex just smiled at me

"That flight had been delayed due to engine problems". We all shook our heads already knowing this fact. "They went around the surrounding shops to look around waiting for someone to announce that their flight was ready for loading. They waited awhile and noticed they hadn't heard it so they went to the information desk to find out if it was still taking off or if they needed to catch another flight. The lady at the desk said that the flight had already taken off 30 minutes prior to them asking. It being 9a.m. UK time. They-"

"So they weren't on that flight?", Gem asked softly. Unshed tears waiting to fall

"No they were not on that flight. They caught another flight at 10a.m. UK time. That flight was a back up flight for anyone who had missed their plane or decided not to take that one due to obvious reasons. That plane will eventually make it here to L.A. but no exact time is known, as it is going to a couple other destinations as well. But L.A. is the main one."

"Let me get this strait", Robin said. First time he spoke this morning. "My boy and Niall were not on the plane that crashed?", He asked again to make sure

"No sir.", Alex said politely and softly. "They are both safely on their way back here", She said with a soft smile.

"Oh my God!!", Robin said as he laid his head on my shoulder. We all now crying but for other reasons.

"Our babies are coming home, Liam!!", Harry said as he stood up and hollered out some more.

"Wait", Gem said. "What did Jay and Maura tell you guys?"

"Jay told me that she and Louis had been trying to get ahold of me cause they knew we would see the news. But stupid me fell asleep with my phone on the charger, turned off. She told me to look at all my texts and to listen to all of my voice mails.", He said as he wiped his eyes.

"Maura told me the same thing about her and Niall', Liam said. We all stood up in the middle of the floor and cried happy tears this time. Thanking God for protecting our boys and others. But also said a silent prayers for the families that have lost their loved ones. We all then pulled apart laughing a little bit.

"Well, this has been an emotional day already and I got woke up way early this morning. Think all of this has worn me out.If y'all don't mind I think I am going back up stairs to sleep for a bit", Harry said as he headed for the stairs. Liam right behind him saying he was going to do the same thing. Just as they made it to the stairs, there was a knock at the door. They just looked at each other but decided to answer it as the knocking continued. We heard slight talking then heard a very irritated Harry

"You came by at a time like this to see how I felt about my boyfriend cheating?", I heard him scream. We all made it to the walk way to see a damn reporter outside handing Harry a magazine and a paper. He took it harshly then saying "I don't believe a damn word you guys print in your shitty magazines and papers! now! Get your asses off my property before I physically remove you myself! Good day!". And then he slammed the door with the reporter still standing there. Gem looked out the side window and them stepped away

"Guys, your front yard is full of paps and reporters.", She said as she stepped away from the window. "Some are even hiding in the shrubs". Liam then got his phone out. Told their address to whoever was on the other end and then hung up. pretty soon we heard about three police cars pull up.

"Welp, with that, I am going back to bed", Harry said as he walked up the stairs. "Wake me when my baby's home", he shouted out over his shoulder as he made his way up stairs. Liam again following behind. Pretty soon we heard both their doors shut.

"Think I'm going to lay back down as well", Gem said. We gave her hugs as she scrambled back up the stairs. I grabbed the blanket off the back of their couch and sat down on the couch. Not feeling like making my way back upstairs. I looked up at Robin and patted the spot beside me. He made his way over and cuddled me close by his side and wrapped the blanket around us both.

"Today has already been one helluva day", He said as he kissed my forehead.

"It sure has been. Thank God it turned out the way it did, though", I said as I snuggled my face into his neck. Before too long I was out cold, thinking to myself how quickly things can change in just one day.

A/N: Here you guys go. I hope you don't hate me anymore. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote, Comment/message me your thoughts and ideas. Thank you all for reading this. Much love xx