Never Thought .....

We break and look straight into each tohers eyes. I clear my throat and say , "So ummm....when are you picking me up?Like for the tour and stuff..". He giggled a little bit and said, "Tomorrow, around 7 in the AM, You we gotta get this tour cracka-lackin." I smiled and looked around for a piece of paper and pen, I found some and wrote my address down on it. He put it in his pocket and said, "Well see you tomorrow." I walked away and said, "You sure will." I walk around backstage looking for the girls and I finally find them flirting with one of Tygas drummers. Then Jerzee finally takes her eyes off of that man and looks at me and screams, "Girl, WHAT HAPPENED??" I look at her like she was crazy and said, "Tyga asked me can I go on tour with him, and I said yes. But the only downside is that im leaving tomorrow at 7 in the morning."

The all look sad. I look at them and smile I say, "Dont worry loves, we can always skype, and text and talk and Ill come back to visit soon." We all have a group hug, and walk hand in hand together, I felt like we were the cheetah girls for a minute, because I was thinking about that song that goes like 'We are sisters, we stick together, we are like a family, though we dont look the same'. And we are sisters, we knew each other since 5th grade and been tight ever since. Its just so hard to be away from them. I mean they been the shoulder to cry on when I went through that terrible heartbreak. And I dont lose them.

The whole ride to my house was quiet. Then we pull up to my house, since its the closest to the Fox Theatre. I say "Hey, girls since this is my last night before I go on tour, I want to have a sleepover for old times sake. You know like how we used to do it." They all get happy since they know I have everything they like: Food, Cable, and Unlocked Wifi. We run in this house and hop on the couch and I turn on our favorite song 'Blurred Lines' by Robin Thicke, T.I, and Pharrell. Boy, that Pharrell is one fine man. Anyway, we party until 6 AM and by that time anyway im laying on the floor and just happen to look at the clock. I get up and run upstairs and find something to wear since I was wearing the same exact thing from the concert. I hurry up and hop in the shower and wash my hair. I leave it curly and just put it up in a messy bun. I grab my pink leggings with a thick black line going down on the side. And I put on an OVOXO shirt with my Carmelo J's. And I take my baby blue duffle bag and stuff a whole bunch of clothes in it with some deodorant and some perfume and my flat irons. I figured I can buy some stuff on the tour. I grab all my money from up under my bed, in my floorboards, and hidden in my mattress, altogether thats about 100,000 dollars. I been saving up since 8th grade, anyway I stuff all that in my duffy and grab my phone and run downstairs. I wake up the girls and give them a hug, and right when im hugging Jerzee the tour bus pulls up. I hug Brooklyn and start crying. Then I grab my duffy and head out the door. I guess now I know that it is truly hard to say goodbye.

NOW I AM GOING TO PUT BELOW HOW SABRYNA FEELS, BOYZ II MEN- ITS SO HARD TO SAY GOODBYE

How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.

I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

I don't know where this road
Is going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through.

If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.