Never know who's really there

{ Back at class }

     * I sat back down and started at my books* 

Prodigy : you okay ? you look like you seen a ghost 

Dimond : *laughs* im fine ..

Prodigy : mhmm *writes in his book* 

     { Bell Rings }

Prodigy : outside or inside for lunch 

Dimond : inside 

Prodigy : okay see you in a bit 

Dimond : alright 

    * I packed up my stuff and walked out of the class room and then all of a sudden I felt a heavy object shove me and i flew across the floor my books fell and everything , i looked up and it was Mariah *

Dimond : WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ???!!!!!!! 

    *Everybody stopped walking and faced me and Mariah *

Mariah : I SAW WHAT YOU DID YOU LITTLE SLUT !!! 

Dimond : that's it .. 

     * I ran to Mariah and pushed her to the floor i got on top of her and began puunching her in the face and in her stomach , Mariah pulled my hair and she tried to get me off of her *

Everybody : FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!!!!

Mariah : you slut ! I saw you ! I saw you ! I saw you slut caught it on camara and everything !!!! 

   * I scaratched her mouth and cheek and she began to bleed* 

Mariah : AHHHH !!!! *she punched me across my face and I fell off of her , she tried to get up*

         * I kicked her and she fell on the ground again , I got ontop of her once again and kept punching*

RayRay : STOP !!!! *pulls Dimond off of Mariah* 

Dimond : GET OFF OF ME RAY GET OFF OF ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tries to fight out of Ray's arms but he holds her tight and carries her out the school while she was still trying to fight out of his arm's , he put her down once they were far away form the school door* 

RayRay : what the hell Dimond !!! 

Dimond : Ray don't yell at me you don't know the half of the shit !! 

RayRay : then why don't you fucking tell me ! 

Dimond : i can't ! 

RayRay : *laughs* save that bullshit alright ! just tell me what the fuck that was about , is it about Roc ?! 

Dimond : no ! 

RayRay : then what ?! 

Dimond : *begins to cry* leave me alone Ray I can't talk about it ! *begins to walk away* 

RayRay : *grabes her arm* if you go back in there I swear I wi-

Dimond : will what ?! punch me ??? *pulls her arm away and goes to the pizza shop across the street* 

                                            { the school in the lunch room }

RayRay : *walks in and sits with everybody esle mad as hell *

Prodigy : the hell happened to you ?

RayRay : Dimond 

Princeton : she pissed you off too ?