getting to know the truth about her

When School was over I waited by Roc's locker so he could walk me and Sparkel home. I waited there about five mintues and he still hasn't came and I wondered why. I didn't want to wait anymore so I just decided to leave. I left and walked to Sparkels school and when I got there, there stood Sparkel and when she saw me her face lit up and she ran to me.

Sparkel : Dimond ! *runs up to Dimond and hugs her*

Dimond : *picks Sparkel up and spins her around* how is my big girl doing ? *kisses her cheek*

Sparkel : *laughs* im good ! *looks around Dimond* where is uncle Roc ?

Dimond : i don't know .. i thought he was going to walk with us home today but I guess not 

Sparkel : did he forget ? * frowns*

Dimond : no I don't think he forgot but I think he had some stuff he needed to take care of today but he will walk with us next time okay ?

Sparkel : *sighs* okay

  As Sparkel and I walked home hand and hand I was thinking about what happened to Roc and where he could have been. Then i just thought of it , my heart started to beat fast and I felt like my heart was going to come out my chest , my hands started to become hot and sweaty and Sparkel removed her hands from mine and I don't blame her my hands were all sweaty... Roc didn't walk with us today becasue he went to go ask out Mariah . 

Once I got home I ran into the bathroom to go take a shower. I let the the hot steamy water splash all over me , I was burning my body but I didn't care , I felt a tear drip down from my eye but I quickly wiped it away. Why was I crying over this ? I mean I don't even like Roc that much .. or maybe I do and I just don't to believe it. After i took my shower I went to my room to change I saw that I had one miss call and one text message from Roc but I just ignored it. 

I did my homework and helped Sparkel with hers , after that I cooked some dinner , feed Sparkel and I and I put Sparkel to sleep. BY the time I knew it, it  was midnight and I couldn't sleep so I decided to go watch tv in the livivng room. I sat on the couch and flipped the channles on the tv. All of a sudden the house door flung open and hit the wall and that made me jump. Then I coound't believe who I saw .. it was my mother.

She stummbled into the house whith her high heels .. she had dark deep bags under her eyes her makeup was all over the place and so was her hair. I gave her a weak smile when she looked at me. I was so happy to see her even thought I hated her which doesn't make any type of sense what so ever but that was the way that I felt. I ran up to my mom and hugged her

Dimond : OH MY GOD MOM I MISSED YOU !!

Mom : get the fuck off of me ! *pushes Dimond off of her *

Dimond : where have you been for a whole month ?!

Mom : non  of ur damn biz

   My mom smelled like she just came from a bar and she also smelled like she has been smoking. She was stumbling all over the place and she even fell on the floor ... she was drunk and I wanted to help her but she didn't let me .

Mom : where's Sparkel ?! 

Dimond : mom calm down shes spleeping !

Mom : I haven't seen my baby girl in forever I want to see her 

Dimond : see her tomorrow 

Mom : Im not going to be her tomorrow

Dimond : where are you going ?

Mom : like I said its none of your biz !  *lays down on the couch*

Dimond : well how long are you going to be gone for ?

Mom : I don't know a couple of days .. stop asking me questions I have a fucking headache 

Dimond : sorry 

Mom : *hands me a load of money * take this .. its for you and Sparkel 

Dimond : w-w-what ?

Mom : I said take the fucking money !

Dimond : *takes the money* 

Mom : I want to see Sparkel before I leave 

Dimond : are you leaving now ?

Mom : *Nods head*

Dimond : *eyes start to water up * okay but be very quite shes sleeping

Mom : * waves hands in the air* yea yea yea I will

    We go to Sparkels room where she was sleeping and let me tell you she looked so cute when she was sleeping. 

Mom : my little baby *kisses her on the forehead and smooths out her hair while a tear starts to form in her eyes*

Then my mom looks up to look at me and she leaves the room and I follow after her.

Mom : well I should be going 

Dimond : don't go

Mom : I have to .. and thank you for taking good care of your sister *kisses the top of my head *

 Then just like that she left the house. I started to cry and I still had the stack of money in my hands , I held it tight and I started to wonder where did she get this money from .. but i knew that she was working. She makes money for Sparkel and I to live .. she does not only go to hang out she is making money for us. I never notice that till now. I didn't know what to do .. I wanted to call Roc but then I decided not to because  he was Probably with Mariah or something. I curled my self in a ball in the living room floor with the money still in my hands and I felt my get eyes get heavy and when I finally closed them I was out like a light.