"Now that I see you from up close, you really do have weird eyebrows." She stated bluntly.

A tick mark appeared on Kagami's forehead but then, Shintaro came.

"What's up?" Kagami said to Shintaro acting like she wasn't there anymore. She frowned before walking to the side, watching them closely.

"Nothing, I'm just out to buy a drink." Shintaro replied.

She walked over to Takao who was hiding in the bushes. She saw Takao with Kuroko and she stood beside them, startling Kuroko.

"You scared me Midori-san." Kuroko said blankly before turning back to Kagami and Shintaro.

"Tch. Why does he always want to fight?" She pursed her lips as Shintaro took off the tape from his left hand.

She watched as Shintaro provoked Kagami.

"Let's go Takao, Shinako." He said.

"Shina-chan!" Takao shouted, running into the room.

She looked boredly at him, Seirin just left, they were going to leave too. But at night.

"Yes?"

"We got a surprise for you!" Takao exclaimed latching onto her wrist and pulling her away from her lunch before she could protest. She whimpered when she saw her ice cream slowly melt. "My ice cream," she whispered just before Takao dragged her away to the basketball court outside.

Takao covered her eyes and pulled her along. Her breath hitched. What's happening?! She gripped Takao's hand -that was covering her eyes- tightly.

She didn't like the dark. Especially if someone just suddenly covers her eyes.

"I won't let you fall Shina-chan." But somehow, it calmed her nerves that it was Takao who was leading her. Maybe because he was like a second brother to her.

He suddenly stopped almost causing her to trip but he held her waist firmly. That was weird.

He removed his hand from her eyes as well as his hands on her waist.

She covered her mouth as a loud gasp came out.

There was the whole team of Shutoku with Yuya in the middle, holding a shirt in a plastic cover. It looked like a basketball uniform.

"W-What is this for?" Shinako asked, trying to keep the grin off her pink face.

"We wanted to thank you for being out manager, Shina-chan!" Takao exclaimed before running to Yuya and taking the plastic from his hands.

Takao stood in front of her, holding the plastic out. She didn't really look at it, not even a glance. She was confused. Why would they do this for her? She's just a manager. And it hasn't even been a year.

He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Otsubo. "Oi! Takao! Don't take all the credit!" Otsubo shouted, a tick mark on his forehead even though he was grinning. All of them were, but Shintaro was trying to suppress his smile.

Takao laughed before continuing. "This was the third years idea. Hehehe." He handed her the plastic.

There was a basketball uniform with the number six. The same as Shintaro's. Is this for me? She thought trying to suppress a smile. But I don't even play basketball.

"Midori, you need to wear this during out matches." Kiyoshi said with a grin.

"B-but why?" She asked, holding it up.