Detective Dianna.

Start from the beginning

"How do you know that?" I look at her.

She grabbed my face and look into my eyes. "Because you're a beautiful person, you're amazing and I know you're so loved. She loves you so much. And I can see why she does." She smiles and I smile.

"You think so?"

"I know so!" She laughs and I laugh.

"Thank you, so much. I'm just glad you came into my life." I hugged her.

To be honest, I never had this connection with my mom. I mean...Elizabeth is the sweetest. It's been just 3 weeks and I feel that I already love her. I have this need to call her mom but I don't want to scare her. Isn't weird? That I already want to call her mom? Not that I already forgot about my mom. I still love her. I am where I am because of her and my dad. I miss her everyday but I mean...is not that bad to have other mom, is it? It's been so long since I felt loved for someone like this. She makes me feel so loved. The third day I was here, I told her everything. I just feel like I can really trust her. Since I came her, she's been helping me, she's been there for me. Like twice I cried at night and she heard me and go to my room, she lay with me and hug me and let me fall asleep in her arms. Like I told you, she's the sweetest!

"Brittany! Someone is looking for you!"

"I'm coming!" I went down and saw Dianna standing in there. "Dianna!" I hugged her and she hugged me. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too lovebug."

"Please come in Dianna, don't stay outside, you're in your house." Elizabeth smiles. I saw Elizabeth and she had some tears in her eyes. "I um...I'm going to leave you two alone."

"No Elizabeth, it's ok."

"Yes, you can stay, after all is your house." Dianna smiled at her.

"It's ok, I'll be on my room, I don't care." I looked at her and smile a little. She looks at Dianna. "It was so nice to meet you."

"It was nice to meet you too." Dianna hugged her and smile. Elizabeth left and she looked at me. "How do you feel? How is she treating you?"

"She's the sweetest Dianna, she's so lovely and funny and just amazing. And I have this weird connection with her."

"You feel that too?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when I hugged her, I felt this connection with her, it was weird."

"Well...I don't know why..."

"Weird but well...I'm glad she's treating you that way." She smiles and I smile. "I also um...I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" We sat down.

"Our um...our mom is not...actually our mom."

"What?!"

"I found this papers of adoption, they are from 16 years ago, and I have the same papers and they are from 18 years ago."

"But...how can't you remember that?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out! But the weird thing is, I don't remember any memories with my mom or dad, just he died."

I look at Dianna. "But then...who is our mom? Where is she? Why our mom lied to us?"

"I know where we can answer does questions. The same part Elizabeth adopted you."

"Dianna..."

"If you don't want to leave Elizabeth, you won't, just...we have to know the truth. We have to find our real mom. Don't you want that?"

"I do but..."

"Just, think about it, ok? It's ok." I nodded and she kissed my forehead. "I have to go, I'm so sorry."

"No, it's ok."

She smiled and left. What the hell is going on?

"Is everything ok, sweetie?"

I look at Elizabeth and smile a little. "Everything is alright."

She smiles. "Good."

"Do you want to um...go for a walk?" I smile.

She nodded. "Sure, just let me go for my phone." She went to the kitchen. I don't know who is my mom, but I'm sure of one thing...I won't leave Elizabeth for anything.

Demi pov's:

"What happend with Brittany?"

"Well, I went to Elizabeth's house, she was really happy, she says that Elizabeth is so sweet and she has this weird connection with her." Dianna looked at me.

"Really? It's been just 3 weeks."

"I know but...something just...I don't know."

"What is it?"

"I-I...I felt a connection with her too." She looked at me and then at her hands. "I don't know, it was so weird."

"It's ok, maybe you just..."

"Guys, I'm amazing!" Naya opened the door and came in. "You guys are gonna love me even more!" She sat in the couch. "So, remember my friend Joshua? Well, he works on the sistem and I got this." Naya gave Dianna a folder. "I don't know what is this but, Joshua said that it was from Brittany or..."

I look at her. "Or what?"

"At least that's they way we call her."

"What do you mean?" I looked at her confused.

"Who is Scarlett?" Dianna looked at Naya.

"It's Brittany..."

Sooo yep. What is going to happen? Who really is Brittany? Find out on next chapter!

Love you guys!