*after the speeches and the handing of diploma's"

"I am glad to present to you, the class of 2013." Dean Martin said.

This was one of the momente I have always dreamed about. I took my hat off and threw it on the air. Lily came and hugged me. "We are now graduated. And now we are free!" Lily said while squealing. I started to jump up and down. Lily joined with me.

"This ceremony has now ended." Dean Martin said.

"We are finally adults! Yay! Anyways we have the ceremonial dinner, then we have the dance thingy, whatever it is." Lily said.

We walked to the other auditorium where the dinner and dance was going to be. But I heard a car pull up. Lily and I turned and it wasn't just a car, it was an Escalade sport 2013.

"Are you Ms. Jameson?" The guy driving said. I simply nodded. "Get in the back. You can take your friend." The guy said. "But I don't know you." I said scared. "Don't worry we have important news for you miss. Now if you would, please come in and make yourself comfortable." The guy said. I went grabbed the handle and Lily followed. When we got in there was another guy in there.

He looked kind of attractive. Blonde hair but with a little brunette, greenish blueish eyes, high cheek bones, a nice jawline, and a perfect face you could stare at all day.

"Hello Ms. Jameson. I'm glad you are here. My name is Nathan Alexander, and I'm the CEO of Emporio Armanio But please call me Mr. Alexander." Mr. Alexander said. "Nice to meet you, My name is Alicia Jameson, but I think you already knew that. I Have a question though. Why am I here?" I asked as I shaked my hand with him. His hands were nice and soft and warm.

"Well I went to your graduation, and I saw how nervous you were up there giving your speech. I loved the speech very straight on forward to the point but, with a metaphor. It almost felt like you were actually taking at the moment and telling us exactly what you felt in the inside. I saw how much pontential you had while speaking. So I decided to give you a job offer. The offer is to be my personal assistant, but not just as my assistant. maybe also like the co-CEO of Armani. So may I ask, will you please join?" Mr. Alexander said.

"But why me?" I asked in disbelief. "I had a conversation with my father, and I told him I fired my previous assistant. He asked me for the reason why I had fired her. But I simply said I had no idea. He then suggested to simply hire someone around my age and see if that worked." Mr. Alexander said.

"Please give us a moment." I said gesturing to Lily. "Ok but don't take long, where almost to your destination." Mr. Alexander said.

"Alicia, what the hell. You should take the offer now. Just agree, this is the chance of a life time. If you agree you work with one of the most well known fashion companies in the world. you'll have loads of cash." Lily exclaimed. "I Know, but I don't want to get into something I think is cool, but what if its the opposite, what if its like hell there." I said to her. "Your right. But just take a chance. or-or you can make an agreement with him." Lily said. I was about to argue but she had a point. Make an agreement. I nodded. "Mr. uh Alexander. I'll make an agreement with you." I said confidently to him. "Ok well what's your agreement?" Mr. Alexander said curiously. "Well if you let me go to the place where I will work one day before for the whole time your there just to see what it will be like. What do you say Mr. Alexander?" I asked him

"We will see what we can do. Alright, for the meantime its time" Mr. Alexander said while gesturing to the window.

I nodded and realized we were here. I got out of the truck and said my goodbyes and made my way to the entrance where a lot of other people were entering.

My Love for the CEO. [SLOWLY UPDATING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें