Chapter 22: The Distraction with A Moody Temperament

En başından başla

My eyes narrow in on Claire's ass-et and I found myself licking my lower lip involuntarily. Unladylike feelings invaded my mind and I'm sure that my countenance would betray me had she turned to face me at that very moment. Memories of earlier came rushing back in a breathless frenzy. Wonderfully, delicious memories.

I was also confused not to see the men seated at the table as I made my way into the dining room approximately fifteen minutes later but was so thankful they were not there to see what was happening. Startling Claire as I held her waist from behind, she quickly jumped from the unexpected embrace.

      "Mmmmm...Well, you know men Anni. Once they start talking they are worse than women." She replied with laughter and a bit of a startle from my sudden emergence and pining embrace against her ass-et.

      "And please stop starling me darling. Soon I'll have a weakened heart and you will be the culprit." She teased and rested against me.

      "Really a weakened heart my love? Do you have any idea what you are doing to my heart right at this minute? Fuck, what I saw a few moments ago, actually stopped my heart and my breathing." I said giggling and holding her closer to me. Her head leans back on my left shoulder, and her eyes closed as she rested her hands over mine in front of her. Her fragrance yet again intoxicating to my nostrils. The same never ending phantom fragrance of past, now haunting this beautiful present.

It was divinely wonderful holding her against me. We felt as always, perfect together as if we had always belonged. The moment would have been more ideal had we been scantily clad or better yet, fully in the nude. A position I once again grave and needed like the air I breathe.

      "Hmmm...weakened by your intoxicating love and the scare that you keep letting me endure. And what did I possibly do to you to stop your heart Anni?" She laughed and I couldn't resist the temptation to kiss gently, the sweet satin smooth skin of the right side of her neck.

      "Firstly my love, don't wear such short and revealing clothing. Mmmmm...Even though I must say I love every bit of the way you look in it right now. And second, for god sake don't wear thongs like that when you know we have company. Please!" I ended pleadingly playful as I continue to kiss her soft neck, now moving up to her very exposed right ear.

      "Merde Anni...Stop, please!" She pleaded as I nibbled on her ear lobe. "We just made love. Shit! We are both nymphomaniacs aren't we? Is so much sex normal?" She continues, now breathing erratically as I moved my hands slowly up her dress and cupped both breasts. I was not at all surprised to find no bra on, though I was disappointed. I would have like to have seen her later, once alone, in the full scanty ensemble.

Her moaning becomes louder and her breathing as wild as my own upon impact of my touch. The palms of my hands caress her hardened nipples.

      "No my love. I wouldn't use such a loose...mmm...and unattractive term to describe our sexual hunger for each other. Besides, there is nothing abnormal about our sexual desire and our need to constantly feed off each other. Is there? And we can definitely control ourselves even though on occasion we choose not to. We are young and full of energy. Plus, the added ten years of absence must be fueling this insatiable appetite. Don't you agree?" I ended softly speaking directly into her right hair.

      "Hmmmm...Mmmmm...damn you and your way with words Anni Wilder. And damn your mouth that I love so much." She shrieked out as I started nibbling on her ear lobe and sucking alternately, still gripping her delicate breasts.

Chuckling beneath the pleasing torture I knew I was inflicting on Claire. I responded seductively and so soft she had to pay full attention to hear it.