Chapter 22: The Distraction with A Moody Temperament

As I made my way downstairs to the dining room, the heavenly aroma of Indian cuisine hit me full force. Indian was one of my absolute favorite meals to eat, when I actually took the time to indulge my palate. Mrs. Nesbit, my cook for years, even when my parents were alive knew this very well. I loved her for all she did and I know for some time now I've just been flailing against everyone. But, somehow all my parents' staff remained and stuck with me through all my fucking fuck ups. Mrs. Nesbit was dearest to my heart as she took care of me like her own child. Including nursing me back to health on more occasions that I care to admit.

Now, salivating from the splendid aromas, I'm curious to see which dish she made and to devour it. God, I haven't been this hungry for food in so long. Sex was another matter however, especially now that Claire has returned as my appetite is now that of a vampire drawn to a divinely rich smelling blood. In this case Claire's blood. And as soon as I hit the landing at the bottom of the stairs, I was salivating for more than just food.

     Well bloody fuck me senseless! This woman will be the death of me and I only had her moments earlier! She looked like she just stepped out of a bloody magazine.

This was all I could think upon setting gaze on Claire as she worked diligently to prepare the table.

Claire looked very elegant for just a simple meal among acquaintances. Here I am, wearing a simple coral baby doll top with dark blue skinny jeans. The top portion of my sleeveless baby doll is crocheted in the front only in a cream hue and the lower part is a soft silky coral pastel color. The back has smocking in the center for added fit and comfort. As normal my soft raven black hair is parted in the center perfectly and falls on side of my face, finally resting on my shoulders. It was either this or a simple ponytail which I quite preferred.

But Claire's guise surpassed my own modest one. The Polo Polka dot silk Georgette dress she was fully clad in fit her curvaceous figure perfectly. It was very modern and chic. The dress is short sleeve and terminates just above her knees in a lax flare.

      Almost too short for comfort around her bodyguard and of course, not to be impartial, Eddy. Even though Eddy was harmless and had a wife and two children whom he loves without end. There is no denying that fact.

But dispelling all other notions, as always she looked like a runway model in anything and everything she wore. The white polka dots are perfect on the dominant blue color of the dress which only enhances the ambience of Claire's cerulean eyes. The front sports genuine pearl buttons and Claire took great advantage of this as she left most of the top buttons undone. Her bosom is partially exposed but not unattractively or risqué per say. No, there was only class and elegance displayed as always.

The dress is also belted delicately with like material. Her feet is left bare as are mine and fittingly so as we are in the comfort of my penthouse. Informality was desired and going overboard would have simply been too much. In fact the entire ensemble was sumptuous and genteel. This is another trademark from Claire. Elegant sophistication with effortless class was her forte along with her irrefutable sexual appeal. Well, she had many talents and was exemplary at all of them, but these defined her clearly.

      "Where are the men?" I said coughing quietly to clear my throat, in an attempt to rid my mind of all erotic thoughts. Because as she bent gently over the table to put something down, I was privy to seeing a bit more than I had expected. Claire's long toned legs and thighs were a sight to behold. And just as she bent slightly more, I saw her laced white thongs. The breath trying to come out of me stopped suddenly at the display and formed a lump in my throat. I struggled to breathe.