Chapter 11: Entity 303

After Gordon's death, which John did not know about, John was ready to leave his house, and Mitch was waiting for him outside to reassure that the house was left cleaned and organized.

"What's with your outfit?!" Mitch exclaimed humorously.

"None of your concern." John replied boldly. 

"A white parka?" Mitch curiously remarked. "Why?"

John cleaned off dust on his shoulders, and cleared his throat.

"Once again," John responded. "None of your concern."

Mitch laughed instantly, and John crossed his arms disappointingly. 

Suddenly, the mailman arrived to John's house with the letter of Gordon's death.

"I'm sorry for your loss," the mailman explained to John. "Here."

He gave the letter to John, and John stared it for a couple of seconds. 

"What?!" John worriedly replied.

He opened the letter, and it read:

=====================================================================================

Dear John Entity,

Your brother, Gordon, has unfortunately been assassinated. He was found dead inside of his cottage, that was also burning down. Red Rebels were found around the scene, killed by an electrical output. Kingstone sincerely apologizes, once again, for your loss.

Sincerely, 

Kingstone Services

=====================================================================================

John dropped the letter almost instantly, and took a few steps back.

"No--" John cried. "NO!!!!!"

The mailman began to back away slowly, but Mitch grinned at John's reaction.

"YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE, STEVE." John declared furiously.

John's eyes began to become blood red, and the power inside of him slowly unraveled itself throughout his body. 

"I FORGAVE YOU, STEVE," John screamed angrily. "I HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH!!!!"

The mailman signaled Mitch to back away from John, but Mitch refused. John cowered, and covered his face.

"John," Mitch muttered. "Poor, John."

Mitch slapped the back of John's head, and John stood up instantly. 

John was no longer himself, and the power was overriding him. It was transforming into anger.

"Hey, Mitch, come inside the home.." John whispered, and grinned.

Mitch laughed, and made his way into John's house.

John continued to stare at the mailman, but the mailman stood in place. John's eyes began to become red, as well.

Swiftly, John made his way into the house, and slammed the door shut. 

Mitch screamed, and loud thuds were being heard. The mailman backed away slowly, and suddenly, he began to run at full speed to the Mojang office. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch had been brutally killed by John.