Clue

Vlad and Snow were leaving the Crypt. They had decided that since it was Saturday and they had nothing to do, why not enjoy a not-so-old pastime.

Vlad held Snow's hand as they walked to his car, it's black hull almost invisible in the black setting. Vlad arrived first and opened Snow's door.

After Snow got in, he closed her door, got in the driver's seat, and started the car. Vlad hit the gas and started down the dimly lit street.

The car was silent, both of them enjoying the presence of the other. Vlad veered the car to the left and stopped at a gas station.

"Sorry, Snow. Need to fill the tank."

"It's cool. It was bound to happen sometime."

Vlad smiled, and got out of the car. He was walking from the building after paying when he noticed Snow standing in front of the car.

He walked faster. Vlad was 10 feet away when he felt a painful sting on his right arm. He looked down, and nothing was there.

He looked up at Snow and saw her doing the same. He ran. He saw Snow look up, and then she ducked.

"Snow, what's going on!?"

But Snow didn't have to answer. When Vlad reached his car, he saw the last person he expected to see. The slayer he killed weeks ago.

'Dammit'.

Vlad stood next to Snow, frowning at the arrow lodged in the grill of his car. Still looking at the arrow, he caught the next one aimed at his head with his left hand and turned his attention to the slayer.

"Why the hell are you here?"

"To exterminate you. Why else."

"I mean, you should be dead." Vlad replied, a little harsher than before.

"Don't get so riled up, Vlad," Snow advised, "he's not worth it."

Vlad attempted to calm himself, but the thought of what the slayer had done made it near impossible.

He squeezed his fists together so tight, the arrow in his left hand shattered. Vlad strode forward.

"I'm going to kill you. For sure this time."

The slayer sneered, "Come 'n try it."

Vlad quickly picked up speed. He aimed a punch at the slayer's head, but he blocked with a silver rod. Vlad immediately recoiled.

He saw the red blisters on his fist sizzle as they slowly shrunk.

"What's the matter, tough guy?"

Vlad glared, "Nothing."

He zoomed forward with super speed and gripped the steel rod with both hands. Before the slayer could react, he snapped it in half with brute strength by propelling his knee upward.

The slayer was stunned as Vlad quickly dropped the two pieces of metal.

"Now Snow!"

Snow appeared from behind the slayer and swiftly swept his feet from under him. Vlad walked up to the slayer and brought his foot down hard.

The man jerked when Vlad's foot landed on his chest. Then his body went slack, and blood flowed from his mouth, onto the cement floor.

Snow turned away, "Seriously, could you have a little more remorse?"

"Why should I have remorse for a guy who tried to kill us?"

"I guess you're right," Snow started towards the car, "but still, at least kill him a little cleaner. He looks like he was ran over by a bus."