Movie Night

It'd been two weeks since the slayer attack, and Vlad had gotten Snow's animorphing training done when there were no more slayers walking around.

Now they sat on the field they used for training on a blanket. Adorned with lots of nothing, but themselves.

They didn't pack any food, seeing as they weren't going to eat it anyway.

What a waste that would've been.

Vlad lay on his back, arms behind his head, watching the sky.

Snow had placed herself right next to him, her head on his chest, enjoying the warmth he gave on the cold winter afternoon.

Vlad enjoyed times like this.

Snow by his side, the calming and serene setting, Snow by his side, the peace and quiet, Snow by his side, the bright blue sky, and Snow by his side.

All He could think about was how comforting it was to be out here with Snow right next to him, cuddling into his chest.

"Hey, Snow."

"Ya, Vlad?"

"We should do this more often; go on dates. Its nice."

"I agree with you completely. When we spend time with each other it's usually training or hunting. Even though those are enjoyable activities, they're not exactly dates."

"My thoughts exactly."

The moment, for a while, was enjoyed in comfortable silence.

Then Snow asked, "Hey, Vlad?"

"Ya, Snow?"

"When was the last time we hung out with Henry or October? I feel like we've barely done anything together."

"You're right. How about we talk to them about meeting up somewhere?"

"That'd be nice."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Henry's phone buzzed in his pocket while he sat across from October.

They had visited a café for their date, and were currently giving their views on the amount of homework they receive.

"It's definitely ridiculous how much homework they give us. Every day, they give us enough homework for a whole we-," October was cut off.

"Sorry, October. As much as I agree with you on the homework sitch', I'm getting a call. I'll be right back."

"Okay. Don't be too long."

"I won't."

Henry walked out of the café and leaned against the wall on the right side of the door.

He answered his phone, "Y'ello?"

"Hey, Henry. It's Vlad. I was wondering if you and October would like to meet up somewhere."

"Sure. Whatcha got in mind?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I was thinking someplace neutral. A place that Snow and I can enjoy, as well as you and October."

"'Kay, sounds simple enough. Let's schedule for later though. October and I are already doin' something."

"That's fine. Snow and I are doing something too. Let's meet up at about, 5:00?"

"Perfect. See ya later man. Enjoy yourself."

"I will. And the same to you."

Henry hung up and went back inside to tell October the news.