I turned around to face her, seeing she had a different look than before. This look was, 'is-this-true' instead of 'I'm-worried-for-her'. "Am I really your sister?" She asked.

I couldn't keep my eyes on her, so I looked at the ground, showing I was hiding something. "Y-... Yes, you are my sister. Garroth knows most of the story. You can... Ask him later." I said before I actually ran off to the group.

Everyone became silent as I stood on a little stair case that lead to another road. "This may seem like a really bad situation, but it will not be a problem for anyone to worry about! All I need you all to do is keep this village safe and healthy! Travis, Laurance, Dante, Garroth, Aphmau, and Aaron, please follow me! The rest of you may go home and relax. Take this day to relax, and keep your mind off of things!" I called.

Everyone went their separate ways as the 6 of them followed me to the gate. "Okay, I will need a small team to come with me to-" I was about to finish before Garroth stopped me.

"You are not going anywhere." He pushed.

"And why not?" I asked, putting a hand on my hip.

"Garroth is right, Liv. You've been through so much, I think you need a break." Laurance said to me.

I looked at Dante and Travis who looked at the ground, agreeing with them. "I think you're all wrong." Aphmau said. "Sakura is her best friend and I think she can handle herself." She paused as she looked at me with a smile. "I know she can be quite stupid sometimes, but she protects the ones she loves, and I think she can defend herself. She should lead a party, since she can actually take down Zane."

"Thank you, Lady Aphmau. Any objections now?" I asked with a smirk. None of them said anything. "Good! Now, anyway, I plan to have a search party go to the nether and one to figure out another place she could be, and another to go talk to other villages." I said, trying to figure out teams. "Aphmau, I know you have an alliance with many villages. I want you to go visit those villages and get some help on defending this village. That's an important part of this whole thing."

Aphmau nodded in response. "Garroth, Laurance, Travis, and Aaron are coming with me and we are figuring out where we could find another place she could be. Dante, that leaves you to go spy on Zane. That is the most difficult task. I need you to be very, very careful and you will have a way home." I said, whistling for Malisa. "This is Malisa. She is your new friend, and she will help you." I introduced.

"Hi Malisa." Dante said, petting the top of her head. Malisa was happy to have a new friend.

"Okay, we will head off now." Dante got on Malisa and they were off. Aphmau was about to go, but I told Aphmau to wait. "I will make sure Zoey takes care of Phoenix Drop, okay?" I asked.

"Of course. Now don't do anything stupid." Aphmau said with a smile, giving me a hug. "Be good, big sis'." She said.

"Don't get hurt, lil' sis'." I said before she let go, running home.  I smiled as I saw her figure run off.  I turned to see Garroth waiting for me as they left for my home.  I smiled and followed as quickly as I could. 

-{Zane's POV}-

"You WHAT?!" I yelled angrily, slamming my hands on the table. 

"Sakura is gone, sir.  She disappeared after you said that-" he tried explaining, but I interrupted him. 

"I KNOW WHAT I SAID!" I growled, sitting back down in my chair, putting my elbow on the arm of the chair, my head in my hand.  I sighed angrily, closing my eyes for a few seconds. "You're dismissed." I mumbled.  He bowed before leaving me in silence.