chapter 3

English finished and break flew by really fast,nothing exciting happend everyone was just catching up. I was now in my History class, we had 30mins left till lunch time so I'm trying to keep myself awake. The beginning off the lesson I was sitting next to Sam and Carly but we got separated for talking to much and laughing.

At first we refused to move but Sam gave up and made Me and Carly move to were the evil teacher told us to, I think one off the reasons was because Sam thought are teacher was extremely sexy, that's boys for you!

Something weird is happening in my head and I don't like it. I keep thinking about that guy who didn't even bother to look at me. I don't ever think about boys for more then a minuet, no I'm not a lesbian but no ones really caught my eye. But here I am, thinking about a guy I haven't even met. So bluddy weird. “Lucy-Loo, helloo lucyy your daydreaming again!” Carly chanted at me.

“Huh oh yh sorry, errmm, were is everyone don't tell me there's a fire and everyone's gone but you stayed behind to save me and now were going to die!!!”

“Bingo! yeah your right actually good guess, now get your ass up and out so we have a chance of not deing please!”

“oh. my. god. WERE GOING TO DIE!!” I screamed so scared. I jumped out of my seat and ran to the door then stopped realising Carly wasn't behind me. I turned round to see her on the floor laughed her head off.

“Lucy, y-your so f-fucking gullible, y-you s-should o-of seen your face!” Carly tried telling me, I barely understood, but I've had practise to understand her as she always pulls pranks on me and I've got use to this kind of speaking.

Carly does'nt take nothing at all serious, she makes everything into a joke, if it was someone else that would get really annoying but Carly just seems to pull it off and get everyone laughing. Her laugh was also really contagious. I could feel the sides off my mouth curling up and before I new it I was also on the floor laughing.

“Your a f-fucking bitch, but yanoo w-what I love you!, but don't let me think I'm gunner die ever again!” I said to Carly..

“i love ya too Loo-Loo and okay but I'm not promising nothing”

we sat there lying on floor in silence with grins on our faces to tired to get up when all we heard was this loud grumbling noise from both our tummy's at the same time. We both giggled, jumped up, locked arms and went straight to the lunch hall,to get some food.

“ LOOK THERE THEY ARE!” Tiff screamed from the other side off the lunch hall. Literally every head in the hall turned to look at us and everything went silent. We both went bright red, then I smiled and waved at Tiff, then everyone just went back to what they were doing in the first place.

Tiff was one off the loudest people you could ever meet in your hole life. When you first see her you think she's going to be one off those shy, sweet girls but then her mouth opens and your opinion changes straight away. Anyway, we got are food and went to our normal table.

“Yo everyone “ Carly said out off the blue,in a deep voice.

Everyone looked at her strangely, she never speaks like that. I think everyone's a bit on the weird side today I guess. She just giggled and we sat down and the table corrupted into chats and laughter about a load off random stuff and the sheep prank this morning. Oh and of course Carly had to bring up about what had just happened, for the reason we were late to lunch.

I decided to move over to sit next to Tyler as they were taking the piss out of both off us.

“Right, Lucy we are going to get them back, and when I say that we are going to get them back, i mean 10time worse!” Tyler whispered in my ear then looked in my eyes so seriously.

“I like your thinking, we can't talk about it here, come mine after school and we will discuss it. you can have dinner if you want, my dad will be pleased to see you.” I kindly whispered back and smiled.

Good idea and yeah I might as well” He also whispered and then smiled back, and that was that.

We both joined in the conversation everyone else was having, and thankfully the subject had changed from us. You know when you get the feeling someone's staring at you yeah well I got it, so I glanced up and looked around, then our eyes met for the first time.

His crystal clear grey eyes in mine, wow they are beautiful. He looked kind of angry and upset, I have no idea why but then his face went all soft and I smiled at him, but he just looked away. He didn't smile back, give me a rude look, nothing just simply looked away. My mind then exploded with loads of questions, I had to meet him and talk to him. I couldn't stop thinking about him and it was getting on my nerves now.

But how could I just talk to him, when he obviously don't want to know me, he wouldn't even look at me for god's sake. Now I just got to think of a plan to meet him. Maybe I could just bump in to him in the hall way tomorrow. Yes then that way if he just blanks me I won't be embarrassed. Lucy your so smart it didn't even take you a minuet to think off a fabulous plan.

I snapped out off my thoughts before anyone realised. Alfie was looking at me worried, he must off been watching me, bless him. I gave him a smile fall off love and he smiled back and winked at me.

“So what we got next lesson Samantha?” I asked Sam and winked at him.

He looked at me with a dead look stood up and simply said “ Lucy-Boo you really shouldn't of said that”

Then before I new it I was in his arms and he was tickling me, and I couldn't stop laughing, this time I'm sure I pee'd a little In my pants. The bell rang for the end off lunch and everyone got up to leave.

“S-s-sorry S-sam I really a-am S-sorry, just please s-stop I-I'm begging you p-please!!” I blurted out.

He chuckled slightly and put me down. It still felt like he was tickling me and I also felt dizzy from laughing so much.

“I think you've learned your lesson now right Lucy?” he said laughing.

I glared at him “Yup I think so, so what lesson do we have ?”

“Drama”

“Oh ok” I gave him a big smile, kissed him on the cheek and whispered “ Race you there... Samanthaaaaa! “ I shouted as I was half way across the lunch hall by then.