Just Friends (A Minecraftuniverse Fanfiction)

"Sup my Trayzers, I'm Kate better known as TrayzStar, and I'm playing da hunger games! So let's kick some butts and win dis!" I said as the game was about to start.

I started playing minecraft like a year ago and made my channel some months after I discovered how cool the game actually was, I started recording and uploading to my youtube account: and soon had over 200 subscribers, today I have over 70.000 Subscribers and hope that someday I'll be playing with youtubers like Skydoesminecraft, Deadlox, Minecraftuniverse, Especially Minecraftuniverse, he was awesome and my favorite youtuber. But that would probably never happen and if it did it would have to be a dream.

"5..4..3..2..1..GOOOO" I yelled running towards the chests in the middle.

"Got some butter pants and two breads, better run away before people starts killing me!" And so i runned away from the square and runned towards a runied house not that big.

---TO DA END OF DA HUNGERGAMES BECAUZE I'M LAZY--

"HAH! I WIN DA HUNGER GAMES!!" I shout probably loud enough for the neighbors to hear but i don't really care since my neighbor is my best friend Serah and the other neighbor didn't live close to me anymore, with that I mean that my old neighbors house Is for sale.

"And here it ends, see ya all next time and remember to like, fav and if you havent already subscribe to join the Trayzers!" And with that I stopped recording, I edited the video which took about an hour or some shizzle like that.

I uploaded it to youtube and headed out into the kitchen to get some water, right as I was about to drink the water a knock on the door made me set the glass down on the counter and I walked out to open.

When I opened Serah stood crying outside looking me in the eyes with a -Hug me please- look, so I did, I hugged her and tried to calm her down as I lead her into my house and sat her on the couch.

I sat down beside her and slowly asked "What happened?"

"It's.. Jake.. H-he broke up with me.."

===============================================================================

Soo, this is the first chapter, or whatever, i know it sucks but please don't hate me xD