lost and deja-vues

Start from the beginning

Rogue instantly calms down.

Rogue: im calm...can u let go now? ur nails are digging into my sides.

i havent noticed i was digging my nails into his side till he said something. i let him go but regret it a few seconds later. He jumps onto Sting and starts punching him like crazy. I grip onto him again and pull him away from Sting. for a dragon slayer, he is very strong so it wasnt easy. i drag him away into the guild followed by Yukino, Sting and Lector.

*about 30 minutes later*

We were in the center of town searching for Frosch where Lector lost him but there was so many people there that we couldnt see a meter ahead.

Sting: so this is where u lost him?

Lector: yeah!

Y/N: should we ask Gajeel and Lily?

Sting: is Lily his girlfriend?

Y/N: no! Lily is short for Pantherlily. He's an Exceed. Look, he's over there.

Rogue turns around and jumps into his face.

Rogue: Have u seen Frosch!!!

Gajeel: Are u looking for another fight?

Y/N: we just lost Frosch.

Gajeel: u mean the frog?

Rogue: He's a cat!

Lily: he's actually an exceed. i saw him over there.

he points to a direction and we head over there. of course i thank them because of my *ehem* overly rude Boyfriend.

We see Wendy holding a nice bathing suit with Carla. well i hope that isnt for her. Its way to revealing for her and she can't even fill it in correctly... Though i guess Carla probably said the same to her. Rogue runs up to her really quickly and screams in her face. Yeah way to scare the living shit out of her. Sting goes up and punches him into a lampost.

Sting: She's a little girl!!

Carla: control ur Boyfriend Y/N!

Rogue: im sorry.

Yukino asks Wendy if she's seen Frosch and whatever and they point over to somewhere else. We see Ichiya near a shop. Oh dear lord i hate this guy..... And im pretty sure he was wearing a thong on his face....What the fuck is wrong with this guy.

Rogue goes up to him and asks where Frosch is and Ichiya blows him a kiss. Rogue punches him in the face while Sting is holding me back from doing the same. Though he recovers really quickly.

Yukino tries too except she doesnt get anything gross.

Yukino: Ichiya-san, have u seen Frosch?

Rogue: tell us where u saw him!

Ichiya: iknow exactly where ur friend is.

Sting: Really!

Ichiya jumps up infront of him and shows him his crotch though still wearing his thong...

Ichiya: right here! Fresh!!!!

Rogue's anger blows up and causes an explosion...Yukino looks over to me and sees me beating the shit out of him.

Y/N and Rogue: lets get out of here...

Yukino: look! over there! isn't that Frosch near the board?

Y/N: it is! lets go!

Rogue extends both his arms to his sides to stop us but, at that moment i felt something on my chest. i looked down to see Rogue groping me and Yukino. And being the curious guy  he is, he decided he needed to squeeze to see what would happen. since me and Yukino had very large breats, it squished around for a few seconds. He looks at his hands with a surprised face and whispers "big and soft".