The Family Business

Chapter One

The Family Business

The sakura trees are swaying their petals through the wind and it's a lovely day to be outside.. Well unless you are a complete otaku..

Those people prefer to stay inside..

"Sting!" A voice yelled causing a young blonde teenager to fall out of his bed and flat on his face.

What a perfect start.

Sting Eucliffe, the youngest of the Eucliffe household as well as the only one who wasn't in the overwhelming family business. With a groan, Sting peeled his face off the carpet, "I'm up.." He mumbled sighing.

The first day at a new school was the hardest especially as a second year belonging to a family such as Sting's. Sting belonged to a family of entertainers.

His dad? Manager of a multimillion dollar animation studio.

His mom? International actress and singer.

His older siblings? Well just talking about them gave him a headache. Laxus Dreyar, oldest son of the Eucliffes, a singer in a highly successful band by the name of , Π Thunder Legion Π.

Then there was Lucy Heartfilia, his sister. His enemy, by the simple fact that they still lived together. She is the well known Seiyuu for many extremely successful animes and was currently trying to launch her singing career.

And who was Sting?

Just your everyday otaku who stayed up all night reading his favorite manga and blogging about the former, the day before school started.

With his favorite opening from his current obsession anime playing, he forced himself to get off the floor, get ready and force on the uniform for Magnolia Academy, his new school.

"Did you stay up all night reading-"

Sting cut his sister off bitterly. "Yes. How could I not? If anything happened to Kakashi I would not be able to leave my house." The older one laughed and rolled her eyes.

"You and your Kakashi obsession. Do you even like the other characters?" At that question, Sting nearly tossed a plate at her head.

"Did you really just ask me that? Of course I do! But Kakashi is the best." He stated matter-o-factly much to Lucy's amusment.

"Maybe I'll met his sei-" The younger blonde cut his sister off again nearly tackling her in a hug.

"Cheney-sensei?!"

"He's like the same age as you.. Why are you calling him Sensei..?.."

"Because he is a gift from God! I can't just call him Cheney-san or Rogue-kun or.."

"..Sting..," Lucy sighed at the love struck brother of hers, "you're drooling.." She snickered behind her palm.

His parents shook their heads. "Sting, you should get to school." His dad spoke up which thankfully dragged the hopeless romantic out of his state.

"Oh-.. Ahah.. Righttt.." The flushed teen grabbed a tangerine and headed swiftly out the door and to his new school.

Peeling the fruit, he ate quietly when he bumped into someone sending the food flying. "Ngh-.. Great.." He groaned when he landed on his backside harshly.

He glanced up at a boy with pink hair and green eyes. His hair was held back with a clip before the fall and now his bangs were in his face.

He was..