"Nice to meet you, I'm Alaine" She shook my hand and rush off to the pack house with Harry behind her swiftly.

"Well that was akward," I thought.

" Hey babes," Xavier said pulling me into a mind blowing kiss lifting me off th eground.

"PG, Please Alex said pushing us apart," I chuckle lifting him up.

"Hey buddy how are you?" I asked

"Good, I beat a girl up for troubling Derine dog." I said

"What did I tell you about touching girls," I said in a serious tone.

"She deserve it, the bitch is a whore!" Alex blurted as a familiar scent flare into my nostril.

"They won't be another time," a voice said behind me causing me to tense up and Harry came sprinting from inside.

"I thought I told you guys not to come over her!" Xavier growl.

"She's my mate!" Ashen voice booms through the air causing me spin around in disgust.

"She's Mine!" Xavier growl grabbing me to his side and next thing I know Xavier was fist in the side and before I could stop him they both transform into their wolves snaring at each other as they go for each other heads. I watch as Ashen Wolf grip Xavier by the throat and Xaveir dig his claws into his side causing blood to spurt out of his Amber fur. I watch as Ashen snap his hand causing me to growl and jump in separting them and Ashen to sprint to wards Xavier biting at each other. I grab him by the tail and fling him into out apple tree as they both transform back to their human side.

"WHat the fuck are you doing on my territory!" I growl at him with anger,

"I'll explain that!" Harry shouted.

"What!" I shouted in my goddes tone glaring at Ashen.

"Honey calm down now," Uncle Ben said from across the lawn.

"Baby What's the hell happen?" I heared my sister voice coming from across the lawn with Ashen Uncle, she stop dead in her track when she saw me.

"Felisha," she sputtered in shock.

"What are you doing on my territorry?" I growl.

"I can explain that," Ashen Uncle said loudly.

"I wasn't talking to you!" I shouted at him causing him to shiver.

" Felisha is that really you?" Carina asked still staring at me.

"Are you blind?" Alex growled at her.

"Shut up, you mutt!" Causing me to collide my fist in her nose and lift her up bracing her against a near by tree.

"Don't you dare talk to my pack members like that and I don't do very well with whores," I snap at her.

"Your pack, you could never be an Alpha-" I said pressing my hand to her windpipe causing her to grasp for breath.

"Don't you dare try to be out of line with me," I growled,

"Please don't kill her," Ashen sounded from the apple tree bark. I drop her to the ground as she started to cough uncontrollable.

I sprint to where he was gripping him by the throat ignoring the sparks that flew up inside me.

"Well I see you rather beg for the whore than your own mate, how romantic." I chided.

"I can't let you kill your own sister," he mumbled.

"She lost that titled since three years ago," I snap at him gripping his throat more tightly as he grasp for breath.

"Are you going to kill him," His Uncle shouted from across the lawn where Carina stood. I glare at him getting lost in his hurtful eyes that stood with shock, amazement and regrets.