9. Ending a good day with tears.

Start from the beginning

Man, I should've recorded it and sent it to You've been framed. Public humiliation . . . the best type of revenge. But I'm not that mean, evil or cruel as to go that far and make him hate me for life, so I ended up recording his outburst instead and started to use it as blackmail ... which is far better than humiliation.

"Hello." Chris waved his hand in front of my face snapping me out of my little flashback. "Anyone home?"

"Urm-" I thought.

"Seriously?" He shook his head, half grinning half annoyed. "I should have known."

"Hey, what do you think of Juliet?" I asked quickly biting my lip hoping I hadn't accidentally asked a bad question and hoping he gave me a legit answer that made sense and wasn't made up bull shit.

"WHAT!" Chris literally flew up in his seat and began to hyperventilate. "What do you mean . . . like . . . as  in . . . friend  . . . crush-"

"Just in general." I slowly spoke out to him, trying not to scare him anymore or cause an accidental heart attack to my newly found brother. It was slightly clear right now that I had hit a soft spot and that he clearly did like Juli. I mean, come on! No one reacts the way he just did a few seconds ago if they were 'just friends'.

"Oh. Right." He let out a deep sigh and began to act normally again and my mouth dropped open.

"What? You okay?" Chris panicked shaking my shoulders while I sat on the couch paralyzed with realization.

"You like Juli!" I jumped up in the air pointing at him realizing the other day why Chris was hesitant to hand over his jacket to Juli and how Chris kept glancing over at Juli in a very 'lovingly' manner.

"WHAT!" He denied his voice getting slightly high pitched and his cheeks slightly turning a pink blossom shade.

"Dude, your voice just changed and you're blushing." I pointed out as a matter of factly. "You like her!"

"Nuh uh." He quickly turned around and hide his face into a pillow before throwing himself onto the couch opposite me. "I just happen to have a cold."

"So a big tough jock, who mocks everyone and picks on them, is blushing and sounding like a little girl because he has a . . . cold?" I rhetorically asked him laughing quietly. He looked like a little girl who was sulking as if she just found out she started her period.

"Maybe." He whispered turning back to face me looking glum like a baby. I got up to go sit next to him and grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me putting on a serious and angry face. "Fine." He got up and threw up his arms in the air. "I like her. I really like her. She's cute, beautiful and stunning. She's smart and kind. And her eyes . . . oh her eyes."

He laid back down on the couch looking at the ceiling, dazing and smiling like a little child who just received their sweets.

"You've got it bad." I giggled. "You are what teenagers call 'whipped'."

"Same applies to you then." He sat back up and put his arm around my shoulder and coughed a word I didn't expect: Blake.

"How did you know?" I asked my eyes almost popping out their sockets and landing into my hands.

"Dude, Dante told me about your kiss-"

"I'm going to kill that twat!" I roared. "He's a stupid piece of dead-"

"And I've seen the way you look at him. It's how I look at Juliet." He admitted truthfully.

"And also how Robbie looks at Juli." I pitched in but Chris' hands formed into fists and he began to breath heavily whilst looking mad.