Chapter 4

Hiccup's Pov

"Berserker's Island. Were here Aren't we dad? "Yes Son their going to pay for challenging A hairy hooligan. "Yes they will".

Catapults. Dad said
"Toothless plasma blast!"
(Sound of plasma blast)

Hi!brother. "Dagur." Yes I am you know it. I'll handle him son you go get Astrid when you get her shout retreat and we will go back to Berk. "Fine. Astrid where are you?We went to a cave. Toothless do your thing". (Echolocation)

............................

There in a cell. Toothless plasma blast. Hiccup!
"Got you"! Thank Thor your here Hiccup. Then she kissed me in the lips. "Thanks for that". Then she punched me in the arm. "What happened Astrid?" Long long story. Let's go toothless. Then we got out of the cave. "Dad were done here."Gang, dragon blazing".Dad retreat.

Alright!Fishlegs said.
This what were waiting for! The twin said.
Fire! Snotlout said.

"As natural".Okay son.  You heard the man go to the boats."Gang Fall back". You will pay for this hiccup. Dagur said.

Another long day.

(After fighting with the berserkers)

"Astrid you look tired I think you should tell us tomorrow what happened." She kissed me on the lips. That was for saving me Hiccup. "Can you please have a sleepover in my house I get bored all the time."Sure why not?"

(Astrid pack her things then go to
Hiccup's house then go upstairs to hiccup's room then close the door.)

You know I'm an eye reader right?"yes". I read you like me ever since we met . "Why would I we could be friends." I don't want to be in this relationship anymore let's give it improvements we could be you know...........Couple.
"What?Your serious"?

Yes I am. "But do you have feelings for me"? Of course your the lucky person who will be loved by Astrid Hofferson. And besides there's no one there better than you.

Can we make a confession. "Sure why not?"

I Astrid Hofferson will be Hiccup's From now on.

"And I Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III will be Astrid's From now on."

I love you hiccup. She said

Then kissed me in the lips. Then we go to sleep but before that she said. Good night kisses."Alright".
Then I kiss her in her forehead. "I love you Mrs. Haddock, she responded I love you too Mr. Haddock.

————————————

What do you think guys?

Comment please and before you go to another chapter please vote for my story.