Chapter 3 (The Truth)

Hiccup's POV

I am here outside the house waiting for my dad (Stoick the Vast) .........................

"Dad!Dad!Dad!Dad!"

Then I see dad coming from the great hall to our house.

What is it Son?"Dad Dagur and his Armadas Kidnapped Astrid! We need to save her If Dagur and his Armadas touch her, They will be sorry for it". I know you like to save a friend and by that I mean the Love of your dreams. " Whoah Whoah Whoah! You think I had a thing with Astrid?"Kind of. "Well your wrong with that Dad". Maybe. "So not". But why are you blushing? "I am not blushing". Feeling so guilty eh! Don't worry son I passed that feeling years ago when I marry your mother.

Real talk Son do you like that Hofferson Girl? "Okay fine you got me I like Astrid ever since I met her". That's a relief because you can't love him until you confess your feeling about her. "Is that so"? Oh I know that expression , So you don't like her you love him? "Fine I love Astrid but I will take your advice and I shall be the one to save her". Being Heroic I see? Well we gotta be fast I heard from trader Johann that Dagur is the new Chief of the Berserker's he want's to go her to marry someone like Astrid so let's go.

Good now, After we get some support from Alvin and the Outcast we shall strike at the Berserkers Island (Stoick Strike the dagger on to the map where berserkers Island is located.

-——————

What do you say ? Comment pls.....................