Chapter 2

Hiccup's Pov

I was here at 6:00 am in the Academy To meet with the gang. At about 6:30 Astrid came. She said................

So early, like a chicken.

"Oh ! thank you for that morning greeting". Where are they. " I thought they were with you".\

Nevermind them those dumbs except for fishlegs must be doing you know what dummies do like playing tricks on someone.

"Okay!"

(Then about 7:00)

"That's odd where are they I'm going to check them out " .Why? " It is so odd of them to not be in the class for 30 minutes if I find them .........." What was that? "What do you mean ". 

Catapults.............................................................................................................

"Let's GO M'lady". What did you call me?

" Oh nevermind that the Village on trouble"

Astrid's Pov

Hiccup's so sweet. I like hiccup from the very first time I met him. I just don't know what would he thinks when I say it to him. Nevermind this is just isn't the time for that Go! Stormfly. 

Hiccup's Pov

"Berserker. Go Bud ! Plasma blast. I should have known it was you Dagur". Brother! I'm going to get the Night Fury. " Why are you on mask. (No response)". Catapults. "Oh no! Astrid! Astrid!.

(Stormfly was hit by the Catapult, Astrid and Stormfly fell in to the ground. )

" You'll regret this Dagur I'll get my revenge on you and get Astrid Back". Hiccup! Hiccup! Hiccup!.Astrid!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment pls.................................................................................................................