what a HORRIBLE morning

*hay guys this is my first book soo...no hate coments plz ...oh and go check out my friends books her name is Night-Kitty-Chan so go check out her books.*

Rosetta p.o.v

I am witing in my new diary "Hi i am rose short for rosetta hartfell my life blows my mom and dad got divorsed and has equal custity of me so.. i only have 2 friends there names are luo woods and jeff wood.That also means that they are brothers.And let me tell ya the are dare devils. those 2 boys are like my bffls ....oh ga ta go time for school.wish me luck cuse i need.."

i was interrupted by my abusive mom drunk as hell slaming my door open i quickly put away my diary when she wobled in and punched me in the and asked me in a drunk tone "wh-whare i-is your f-father!!!!"she said all this in between hicupps.

"I don't know mabe if you weren't so drunk and abusive all the god dam time MABE YOUED KNOW WHARE HE IS BECAUSE I AM NOT TAKING ALL YOUR BULLSHIT ENY MORE I AM LEAVING YOU HER..."Befor i could finish my sentence she started betting the crap out of me when my dad walked indrunk too.

"M-MARTHA WHAT THE F-FUCK ARE Y-OU DOING YOU S-SLUT!!!!"she stop beting me and left to fight with my dad. While i had the chance i grabed my shool stuff and left for school in agunizing pain.

*(a/n)there is not the right spelling i know but bare with me ok..now back to the story.also sorry it is a little short it is my frist book ok so also bare with me on that too ok...* PEACE