Jeffrey woods

Rose's p.o.v

I was awstruck he had brown long hair beautiful mesmerizing twecaling blue eyes a white hoody and some dressy black pants." My name is jeffrey woods but you can call me jeff" jeff said" ok jeff you can sit next to rosy" i went stiff as jeff sat next to me.

After class

My mind was raceing as thoughts of that day kept comeing back.i wasnt looking where i was going and bumped in to jeff."oops,i am so so soooo sor..." i couldn't even finish my sentence when he just smiled and said"thats ok pretty lady...."

He said then i started blushing "t-thanks again jeff" i said blussing a dark cruosome color"like i said no problem....and hay you know my name but not your.So what is it pretty lady"he said smiling a warm smile. That made me melt inside"r-rosetta.....rosetta hartfell but you can call me rose."i said partly blushing."well,rose do you wont me to drive you home?he asked in a husky voice"o....ok"i anwser shyly. Then i thought of lou."uuuaaa.....hey jeff"

he turns back around"yes"."uaaa...i was wondering if you would like to meet my friend lou"he smiled "sure"so i closed my locker and went to fing lou and found him in the cafeteria. so me and jeff went to get food and sit down next to lou.

Lou's pov

I saw rose walking over to me and a dude behind her.they came and sat next to me and i said "who's the dude"he looked at me and smiled with an evil smirk "hello.......brother"

CLIFFHANGER.....SORRY had to hoped you liked it i think i will put jeff pov in the next chapter

Jeff-why did you make me forget about rose
Me-cuz i can and you didnt totaly for get her.