4. I need time to think

Dan woke up to the sound of knocking, and to him on the ground with Phil in his arms.
Dan untangled himself from Phil trying not to wake him and walked over to the knocks that were coming from the door. He didn't know what time it was, he just knew it was late or early...
"I'm coming!" Dan yelled, trying to silence the knocking.
The knocking suddenly stopped and Dan finally walked over to the door opening it.
He groaned in annoyance as there was no one there. He shut the door making his way back to Phil's room.
"Who was it?" Phil asked making Dan jump not expecting Phil to be awake.
"There was no one there" Dan explained.
"The knocking sounded urgent"
"That's what I thought, but I opened the door and there was no one"
Phil just nodded his head and went back into his room, he pulled out the duvet from the corners of the bed climbed in and tried to sleep.

Dan on the other hand didn't know what to do, he knew that he would never get to sleep, because you know he was just cuddling with his best friend and fell asleep like a couple. Dans feelings for Phil were at there highest now.
He settled on the idea of tumblr, he sat in his sofa crease and opened tumblr. A few minutes into his scrolling he saw a picture that looked very familiar.
It was that woman's lock screen from the underground. However who he saw in the picture was different. It made Dans heart break into a billion pieces.
It was Phil.
Phil was kissing the Woman.
This one photo was all over tumblr.
'#PhilHasAGirlfriend' was everywhere
Phil was kissing the woman that was crying.
Were the dating?
Is that why they were both crying?
Why didn't Phil tell Dan about this woman?
Dans thoughts were clouded, he just felt like crying, but no tears would come out.
He wrote a note.
'Dear Phil, if I'm not here when you wake up, don't worry I've gone to-' Dan was struggling to think of an excuse that Phil would buy.
'I've gone to get milk, I might be a while- Dan :)'
Dan thought that was good enough. He just needed to get out of the house for a little bit, but he didn't wan't Phil to worry.
He grabbed his phone, keys, jacket and walked out of the apartment.
Destination, Dan had no fucking idea.

A/N wow terrible chapter, I know this writing is terrible.. But I needed to put out something..
Love you snowflakes xx