3. Everything will be okay

"Phil, can I come in?" Dan questioned as he slowly knocked on Phil's door. Dan didn't think he did anything wrong, but he wanted to make sure.
"Dan I'm sorry, can you just leave me alone for a while, I'm not in the mood to talk" Phil said softly.
Dan wasn't giving up that easily, He loved Phil, not that he knew that, but Dan still wanted to make sure Phil was okay.
"I just want to know why you freaked out, did I do something to annoy you? You can tell me, I won't get mad or anything" Dan said still talking through the door.

"Dan I'm fine, just leave me please" Phil's voice wasn't as cheery as normal. There was definitely something wrong. Dan didn't want to burst into Phil's room unexpectedly, that would be an invasion of his privacy. Part of Dan was just going to leave, Phil said he was fine.
But a bigger part of Dan didn't think, he opened Phil's door and was faced with a pitch black room.
"Phil?" Dan questioned as he reached for the light switch turn the light on.
He was faced with Phil sitting on floor in the corner of the room, his face was red and puffy he was wearing a black shirt with red pyjama bottoms. He had his glasses on while staring into the wall.
"I said I didn't want to talk Dan" Phil said blankly, not showing any emotion.
It broke Dans heart to see Phil like this, Dan immediately felt his stomach drop and his throat close up.
Did he do this to phil?
"Phil..." Dan managed to choke out.
"I told you I was fine. I don't need you seeing me like this." Phil spoke still emotionless, his face was a sickly white, lips chapped and eyes a dark green, not like his usual bright self.
Dan didn't like this Phil.

Dan managed to walk over to Phil and sit down beside him.
"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Dan was really scared that he did something, he would never intentionally hurt Phil, but he would never forgive himself if he did hurt him.
"You didn't do anything." Phil sighed and stared into an obis of nothingness.
Dan was glad he didn't do anything, however now he was still just as anxious.
"What's wrong then?"
Phil sighed, took off his glasses and looked down at the floor.
"I don't know what's going on anymore, I don't care about anything anymore, I've lost motivation to do anything, I'm confused about my feelings and I can't explain how I feel, I have this feeling of emptiness inside of me, I feel like there is nothing to look forward to anymore, my life is falling to pieces and it's all because of her" Phil's voice broke and just cried into the palms of his hand.
Dan put his arms around Phil and pulled his body closer towards him, he rubbed his hand up and down Phil's arm in an attempt to calm him down. Phil pulled his hands away from his face and cried into Dans shirt.
"Just think of your future" Dan said softly.
"And think of your dreams" Phil stopped crying and just sat in silence, still being wrapped up in Dans arms, his face pressed up against Dans chest.
"You'll get away from here, you'll get away eventually"
Phil nuzzled his face into Dans chest and whispered a small 'Thank you' as he closed his eyes, feeling safe in Dans Grasp.

Dan grinned and tightened his grip slightly still rubbing his hand slowly up Phil's arm.
And for a few seconds Phil forgot about all his worries.
Because in that moment, Phil was happy.

A/N wow update. That's a first. Sorry that this chapter was terrible, I need to get back into good writing habits. And sorry for the late update, I just went back to school and have had tons of homework. But we got the day off today! Yay. Now I'm going to go and cry about how cute phan is.
Love you snowflakes xx