1. The woman from the underground

He saw the woman that looked about his age sobbing endlessly into a Oversized Dan and Phil sweater, sitting on the pavement of the London Underground. 'So she's a fan' Dan thought to himself. He walked over to the young woman slowly so he wouldn't frighten her.
"Are you okay?" He asked being very concerned, looking down on her.
She grunted and cried even harder, looking at her phone throwing it at the wall, smashing it in a million non fixable pieces. By this point the woman was crying so hard that Dan just wanted to walk away, it was obvious that no matter what Dan said she wouldn't tell him what was wrong. But his curiosity took over him as he walked over to the smashed phone.
Through the cracks and shards of glass he managed to see a man and the woman kissing. He couldn't quite make out who it was though the cracks of glass, but Dan assumed he did something to her. Broke her heart? Killed her dog?  Changed the Netflix password? CHANGED THE WIFI PASSWORD?! Dan knew he had no right trying to investigate if this man did or didn't do anything to her, so he brought the phone slowly over to the young woman and put it beside her as dan slowly slid down the wall onto the dirty London floor next to the fragile woman.
"What's wrong?"
By this point the woman had stopped crying and gradually looked up to Dan. Dan looked into her tear filled eyes almost making him cry, he didn't like it when his fans were upset especially the ones around his age.
The woman's eyes lit up, but not in a good excited way, it was in a bad terrified way, she quickly backed away from dan and wiped her face.
"Uh um, thanks uh" she tried to explain in-between her stuttering and sniffling from all the crying.
Dan got up as he figured there was no reason to still be on the London floor.
The woman turned her back and started to power walk away grabbing her destroyed phone in the process, leaving a very confused Dan to process what had just happened.

A/N WOW New book? That's a shocker! But I do have 10 chapters of this book already written so this book will most likely go on for a while, don't worry! This book is going to be a phanfiction (yay) and I have a lot of plot twists planned out in my head, but I'm just going to wing it with the writing.

I gave my flordorian (hehe) best friend wildcolors_  my password and she looked over all the chapters so far and her exact words were "IT WAS DO GOOD AWW" so I will write this book just for her if I have to!
I hope you enjoy it! Love you snowflakes! Xx ❤️