IwaOi Part 1 - I just want to be with you

Oikawa and Iwaizumi known each other for a long time now. They are childhood friends and they are together everyday. Their relationship was pure friendship, but only until middle school. Both of them knew their attachment to each other. The longer they know each other, the more they know that they can't survive a day without being together.

They are now in their last year in middle school and they made it to the finals. They were so motivated to win since this is their last middle school match. They trained so hard everyday. The day before the match, Iwaizumi talked to Oikawa after their training. They sat at the stairs beside their club room while waiting for their other team mates.

"Oikawa, what's your plan after this?"

Oikawa looked at him with a clueless face and answered, 'uhmm, go home?'

Iwaizumi replied, "I mean after middle school, you idiot"

Oikawa laughed and said, "Oh is that what you mean? hehe, hmm.. Actually I got some schools who wants to scout me. I haven't decided which school to accept yet."

Suddenly, Iwaizumi asked him, "Why don't you choose Shiratorizawa? They're the strongest team as of now. And you know, Ushiwaka might be there too."

O: "Why should I go there because of him?"

I: "If you and Ushiwaka team up together, I know Shiratorizawa can even win upto the Nationals, and be the best team in Japan"

Oikawa's face suddenly changed. His eyes became dull and his head is looking down. Iwaizumi looked at him and said, "Oy, Oikawa."

Oikawa answered, "What about you Iwa-chan? Where will you go after this?"

I: "I will be going to Aoba Johsai"

Their other teammates finally finished changing and calls them so they can all go home. Oikawa and Iwaizumi's conversation ended there. While walking all the way home Oikawa remained silent as if he's deeply bothered by something.

The two of them were left walking since their houses are on the same block. Iwaizumi was worried about Oikawa, before he went inside their house he told Oikawa, "Don't stress yourself, we got to win tomorrow."

Iwaizumi then leaves Oikawa and enters his house. Oikawa then continues to walk, he was still looking down. He entered his house and immediately locks  himself in his room. He went to bed and covered himself with his blanket, his tears fell slowly down his cheeks as he said,
"Iwa-chan you idiot, Why are you always pairing me with him? It's like your pushing me away from you."

"I just want to be with you"

-----

Meanwhile, Iwaizumi entered his house calmly. Went to his room, arranged his things. He laid on his bed with his arms up and his hands are behind his head.

"I know it's your dream. You should pick what's best for you."