cinco

The next morning I got a text from Cathy.

Cathy: Come down to the studio. I have some good news!

I got up and got ready in at least 5 minutes and ran out the door. Once I got to the studio everybody greeted me and I greeted them right back. I found Cathy and she said, "Evie! I have great news! Since you have been hanging out with Shawn Mendes recently, your popularity has boosted up! This means that whenever we perform, you will get most of the big parts! Your basically famous now Evie! Did you know that?"

I took it all in and said, "I didn't even realize it. I guess I did become more popular around the world but I wouldn't want people to think that I used Shawn just for this big opportunity, because I absolutely didn't."

"I understand your point. Don't tell anybody but you are honestly one of the best dancers here and when I saw your audition I knew you were going to be something special. You may think I'm just saying that because of what I just said but I'm saying this because I truly mean it. You have a pure talent Evie."

I nod and say, "Thank you." Then I decide to go stretch and think about everything.

About 3 hours later I went up to perform the part for the solo and I was a bit nervous. This was a big thing for me and I cannot mess up.

I danced like nobody was watching and at the end of it everybody was speechless. But all of a sudden somebody started clapping and I looked to see who it was.

It was Shawn Mendes who had the biggest smile on his face. Some people gasped because it was Shawn and I smiled immediately as I saw Shawn. "What are you doing here?" I say.

"I decided to stop by so we could go get some food because you should probably be hungry by this point" Shawn said and smiled.

I looked at Cathy to see her approval and she nodded. I smiled and grabbed my stuff. "Bye everybody!" I said as I walked out the door with Shawn.

"You're incredible" Shawn said after the door shut.

"Thank you Shawn, did you have any place in mind on where to go?" I ask.

"There is this place right down the street that I saw, I forgot the name but I remember what it looks like."

I nod and walk hand in hand with Shawn to where he wanted to go.

When we sat down we couldn't stop talking and learning more about each other. His mom is from Britain, he has a sister named Aaliyah, he knows Portuguese, people refer his dad to Manny Magic, etc.

I was so glad that I got to know all of this because I felt that we didn't really know each other that well. I told him stuff about me as well and how I started liking to dance.

Not once did he take his eyes off of me as I spoke. I feel so lucky to have Shawn in my life. Any girl would kill to have the experience I've had with Shawn.

"Do you want to go back to your apartment and hang?" Shawn asks once were done eating.

"Sure why not?" I say.

Shawn's limo takes us to my apartments and we walk inside my apartment. I walk to my room to change and Shawn follows me. I turn around right as I get to my door. "And what do you think your doing?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Can't I come in?" Shawn whines.

"Nuh uh" I say and shut the door in his face. I hear Shawn sigh loudly and I just smile to myself.

All of a sudden as I'm walking to my closet Shawn barges in my room out of no where and jumps in my bed. I got so scared I screamed and when I realized it was Shawn I whined, "Shawnnn."

"Yeah baby?" he said with a smile and a wink to my direction. He has his hands on the back of his head and he just laid there smiling at me.

"You are an ass."

"You love my ass."

"I've never seen your ass Shawn."

All of a sudden Shawn starts standing up on my bed.

"NO SHAWN NO I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR ASS" I yell.

But it was too late.

Shawn pulled down his pants and as soon as I saw the sight of his butt I ran into my closet. He started laughing so hard, he pulled his pants back up and fell on the bed, breaking out into so much laughter.

His laughter caused laughter from me and soon we were both literally rolling on the floor laughing. "You're-You're face was s-so funny" Shawn said as he was laughing.

"You are so nasty" I said, my laughter slowly dying down.

"I need to tell you something" Shawn said all of a sudden not laughing. His face became serious and it made me a bit nervous.

We both sat up and Shawn said, "I'm leaving in 3 days."

My mouth fell open and I didn't even realize that it was time for him to go. "Shawn, when will you be back?"

He looked like he wanted to cry, "Next month. So that's why I want to spend every single second with you until I have to leave."

I just sat there, in shock. How could I have forgotten? "We need to make these last 3 days special. We are still gonna see eachother and keep in touch right Shawn?"

"Of course baby. Now let's turn this sad moment into a happy one and go watch the office." He said grinning.

I smiled and got up, "But let me change first!"