uno

{ ^ heh }

E V I E

"Evie! Get down here!" I hear my mother call from downstairs.

I quickly hurry down the stairs. Hopefully one of these days I would get a letter saying I got in the biggest dance school in New York City. Which is the Broadway Dance School.

This has been my dream to get in ever since I was little. "What?" I say as I turn around the corner to see my mom smiling widely.

"Open it" she points to the letter on the table. My heart stops. This is it. This is going to change my whole entire life if I get in.

I walk slowly towards it and delicately pick up the letter. I take a deep breathe and slowly open it. Finally when it's open I take out the letter. This is the big moment.

I open the letter and it says,

"Hello Evie!
We have looked at your audition you sent to get in and we absolutely loved it! All of us here would love if you joined. Therefore you have made it in to the Broadway Dance School. Please call me after you get this letter if you would like to join or not.

Thank you and congratulations.

(some random fucking number idk)

Sincerely,
Cathy Yu"

Immediately I run upstairs. On the way I tripped and fell back down the stairs but I was so excited I got back up and ran upstairs again to get my phone. (idk why I did this but I did and I'm laughing so hard because I can imagine it omg I'm so weird)

Once I got my phone I immediately dialed Cathy's number and called her.

C: "Cathy Yu, Who may I be speaking to?"

E: "Hello Cathy! I'm Evie. In the note you told me to call you after I got the letter to confirm that I am in."

C: "Oh yes! Hello Evie! Well I saw that on your application you live in Colorado so I suggest that you can come to the studio in about a month or so. You know, maybe try to find an apartment during that time. Call me when you have found an apartment in New York. Then when you get settled in I could maybe come by your place so we can discuss everything."

E: "Perfect! I can't wait and thank you for giving me this opportunity."

C: "No problem! Alright well I have to go teach a lesson for an upcoming show so I shall talk to you later. Bye!"

E: "Bye!"

I hang up the phone and see that my mom is in my doorway smiling.

"We should start looking for apartments" she says smirking. I smile and run to get my laptop.

First chapter sorry if it was boring. But I hope you guys like it. I have some pretty amazing ideas for this book. Love you all.

✌🏼️