Chapter 6: THE END!!

Spencer's POV

I frown the insist Derek mentions work. I don't know I how'll they'll take it.

"Derek, I don't think the team we be okay with us." I say sigh. I stare at the beautiful man that stands before me.

"They will I promise." He smiles and hugs me.

At the work the next day.

"Guys can we all talk in the meeting room?" Derek asks.

"Of course" aaron replies. They all walk over to the meeting room and sit down.

Derek stands next to me,(going down the line), Gideon, Hotchner, Elle, prentiss, Garcia, JJ and Rossi.

"I have something that I need to tell you all" Derek states. I can tell he is nervous as all hell. So without hesitation I stand up really fast taking his hand in mine.

"We're in a relationship" I say smiling proudly. I still can't believe I have this beautiful man as my boyfriend.i think as i pull my self closer to him. He smiles. I start blushing heavily.

Everyone starts smiling and laughing.

"Uh?" I ask in confusion.

"Sorry spence we have no problem with it but I was right. Gideon owes me $200 bucks and a beer." Rossi says smiling and laughing a little.

"Of course I not even surprised. Isn't the great babe? everyone is cool with it." Derek smiles at me.

"Yes but how long ago did you guys make this bet?" I ask staring and Gideon.

"Only like 7 no 8 months ago." He smiles.

"What was the bet exactly?" Derek questions.

"I can tell you, it was when you guys would finally date." Garcia tells us.

"I said in 8 months so I won" Rossi says.

"I said a year" Gideon states in serious tone.

"Was I really that blind that you guys all saw how I felt for spence and that he felt the same?" Derek asks blushing.

"Yup" they say at once.

"I Think this calls for beers!" Elle calls.

We head out the all of our favorite bar. We hang out all night drinking.

I spent all night holding Derek in my arms. I held his hand the entire time but when he got up to go to bathroom or get more drinks.

THE END!!!!!
-----------------------------------------
So that was end let me know why you think. Thank you all for reading. Go check out my other stories. Hope you enjoyed it.

AK