Chapter 4: The kiss

Spence's POV

I take a deep breath and lean in....

Our lips meet and Derek jumps up.

"Im umm so sorry Derek" I yell and run off to my room, lock the door, and pace back forth.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!" I scream so loud I pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard me.

I decide I will feel better if I blast some music, so I put on monster by skillet!

I sit on ground against the door listening to the song. This isn't like me! what was I thinking? He is never gonna talk to me again! I am gonna lose the best thing that has ever happened to me! I am so stupid!

"ITS HIDING IN THE DARK ITS TEETH ARE RAZOR SHARP! THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR ME IT WANTS MY SOUL! IT WANTS MY HEART! I FEEL IT DEEP WITHIN I MUST CONFESS I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER! I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME. THE NIGHTMARE HAS JUST BEGUN I CONFESS I FEEL LIEK MONSTER I,I FEEL LIKE MONSTER!"
The Speaker booms through the room.

I hear a knock at the door.

"Hey it's me Garcia, can I come in?" She says sounding really guilty. What would she have to feel guilty about? Oh my she didn't do what I think she did! I turn down music just enough so I am not screaming over it.

"Garcia please tell me you didn't do this?" I sigh and lean my head back against the door.

"I'm sorry I just thought we could have some fun, loosen thing up a bit. But I took it to far and I am really sorry spence." She sighs out. I know she didn't mean for it to go this way. I mean it would have happened any way there is still I matter I still have a crush on Derek. I have had one on him since the first time he called me pretty boy but every time he does I don't believe I hear him correctly.

"It's ok other then Derek will hate me forever!" I scream out at her. I fight back tears. "I can't believe I kissed him I shouldn't have ever fallen for him in the first place!" I say tucking my knees up close to me and putting my head on them. I don't hear anything.

"Garcia?" No response

"Garcia?" I get as I ask again and open the door to see if she was still there. I can not believe what I see.

"I thought you went home" I say lowering my head looking at the ground. I can't look at him. I just can't look at Derek.

"No I have been here the whole time." He says really calmly. Why isn't he freaking out and calling me FAG or Saying you make me sick? Well I mean Derek is pretty understanding!

"What all did you hear?" I already know he heard all of it. I just hope he says none but I know better than that.

" All of it but Spence there is something you need to know?" He says putting his hand under my chin making me look at him. Ugh he is making me so mad! How could he act like this just he now tell me that he loves his girlfriend and that we could never be a thing!

I yank my head away from his hand.

"Man Why don't you just go home and forget this because how could you act like this just so you now tell me that you love your girlfriend and that we can still be friends. Well Derek I know how that works out, oh right it doesn't! It always ends badly and I can't stand to go through that again" I scream as tears roll down my cheeks. I slam the door and lock it then turn the music up some more and I sit against the wall about seven feet away from the door on the same wall. I cry. I just let it all out.

"Spence come on, don't do that!" He screams through the door. He shaking the knob trying to open the door.

I just turn the music all the way up and ignore him.

"Your words cut deeper than a knife. Now I need someone to breathe me back to life. Got a feeling that a going under but I know that I will make it out alive. If I quit calling you my lover and move on. You watch me bleed until I can't breathe I am shaking falling onto my knees and now that I am without your kisses I'll be needing stitches! Tripping over my self. I'm aching begging you to come help! And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches!" The song Stitches by Shawn Mendes blasts through the room. I cry even more. This is so not like me what is going on.

I hear Derek slide down the outside wall just next to the door and sigh. I hear him start singing. I slide along the wall closer the sound. The put my ear against the wall and listen.

He is singing. He knows all word to this song. I sing along.

" just like a moth drawn to a flame. You lured me in I couldn't sense the pain. Your bitter heart cold to the touch. Now I'm gonna say what I sow. I left seeing red on my own. Got a feeling that im going under but I know that I will make it out alive. If I quit calling you my lover and move on. You watch me bleed until I can't breathe I am shaking falling onto my knees and now that I am without your kisses I'll be needing stitches! Tripping over my self. I'm aching begging you to come help! And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches!" I decide I have to talk to him I turn the music down. And slide over to the door unlock it and slide back down the wall.

He jumps up the second he hears the door unlock. He walks straight to me and sits next to me.

"Hey you have a pretty good chose in music!" He says smiling and laughing. I smile into my knees. I don't say anything.

"can we talk now?" He asks nudging my shoulder a little. I lift my head.

" I think I said all I needed to say!" I sigh him putting my head back on knees. I sigh knowing that was unfair cause I didn't let him talk. "I really am sorry" I softly sigh out.

"No it's ok but I need to tell you something, something really important!" He smiles

========================
I hope you guys enjoyed This chapter! The songs are Monster by skillet and  Stitches by Shawn Mendes! I put them in here cause I love them both so much! I thought it would be fun putting some lyrics from both songs in here! So go listen to those they are the best. Stitches is a new song it came out a month ago. So there is one more chapter left! How will it end ? Thanks for reading love you guys!

AK